Chapter 8

*it's the night of your "date"*

✨Y/n pov✨

Y: "So here we are.... I am glad that you agreed..... How did the telling the thing go?"
S: 'About that... I didn't tell them yet... (Nervously playing with hair but still cute). And how did the telling mr Shue go?
Y: It wen well actually (you tell everything)

~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~

You walk in the Choir Room and see Mr Shue sitting there, thinking about the songs for regionals.

Y: *cough* 😷. "Hello Mr Shue! I have to ask you something."

Mr: 'Yes y/n? What is it?'

Y: "So ummmm do you know a woman named Tessa? From the time you were here at school perhaps?

Mr: 'Ah yes. Tessa. She was so nice. I even dated her for a little while, then I went back to Terri. Now I think about it... How would she be?'

Y: "I can tell you that.

Mr: 'Huh? How?'

Y: "Well she kinda is my mother... And she is not well at all. Ever since YOU left her 👉! She hasn't seen anyone ever since! She hasn't left our house since I am old enough to go to school alone, go grocery shopping,.... It~"

Mr: 'Wait! If she hasn't seen anyone ever since. How come you are born?'

Y: "Yeah well funny story actually. My last name is Shuester....."

Mr: 'What do you mean. Shuester? This is not a common name! (He thinks for a moment and you see his face changing from confused to no way!) Wait! No, no, no, no! You can't be mine! This can not happen! Not now! Not now Terri is also pregnant! I can't give you money! I~'

Y: "Mr Shue don't worry! We don't need any money! We are just fine! I work extra hours in the grocery shop ever since I was 8... We get by! Maybe 50 bucks a week extra would be nice but that's it! I just wanted you to know!"

Mr: 'Hold up! You don't want any money? You just wanted me to know? Can I know your address so I can visit your mom again. I have some explaining to do....'

Y: "Yeah you have. This is the address: 123 High School Avenue"

~~~~~~flashback over~~~~~~

❤️Santana pov❤️

Ughhhh why does Y/n says everything in a way that makes me wants to kiss her??? I'm gonna tell her. Or not... Or will I?.... Why can't I make up my mind about this girl. This girl that changed my world completely from the moment I met her. I'm gonna tell her.

S: "Wow! I hope Brit and Quinn will take my news so good. But can you stop?"

Y: 'Stop what?🤨'

S: "Saying everything in a way I want to (looks around to make sure there is no one that could hear her) kiss you."

Y: 'Can the baddest b*tch in the school say that? Doesn't that kinda kill your image?'

S: "With you I don't care about my image. You are the only image I want to think about!"

Y: 'So romantic Santana. Where does this come from?'

S: "I just feel very romantic today. Got a problem with this Shuester?"

Y: 'No not at all. I like this side of you Santana... Wanna go to my place and finish it there?😏😏'

S: "I would love to but I can't. I am meeting up with the rest of the Unholy Trinity. To tell the secret ya know...."

Y: 'Okay then. See you later Lopez'😏😏