Chapter 12

S: "And I love you Y/n Shuester"

⚠️tw: A lot of smut⚠️
🔥Y/n pov🔥

Okay so I fell asleep again in Santana's arms. She is now sleeping and I am awake. I am having a little panic attack. I am breathing heavier... It did not sound good. While I am panicking I accidentally read Santana's mind.

🧠Santana's mind🧠

Why have I met this girl only now? I needed her a long time ago... I love her it hurts.
*Video fragment*
You 2 kissing passionate in white wedding clothes.
-skip in the fragment-
You 2 with a kid and still in love. You are pregnant.
-another skip-
A family dinner. The whole Lopez-Shuester family is there. Your dad and mom happily together. Your kids, Santana's parents, her abuela.....

Mind reading over

🔥Y/n pov🔥

Wow. I didn't know Santana thought like that... Maybe I need to put in a bit of an effort! I wanna make her dream happen. I sneak out of the room (still naked. You never know if there is gonna be a round 2). When I am downstairs my mom is still in her bed. No surprise. I start cooking for Santana. She wakes up and comes downstairs. Also naked. When she is done eating she helps with the dishes and then we do it again in the kitchen. This time I moan the loudest. She is awesome. I love her so much. During sex I shout this. I shout: I love *moan* you Santana Lopez!" When it's my turn she does the same but with my name of course.

✨Santana pov✨

I love Y/n so much! I scream this during our sex in the kitchen. She is awesome in making me cum right on time. I love her so much. Just for her I want the world to know we are a couple and that boys suck.

We dressed and then we went to the living room to watch a movie together but I didn't see much of the movie. I mostly watched Y/n. Why does love has to hurt so much? Why can't I be the bitch that no one likes. 1 look from Y/n and that all melts away. This is not healthy. Around the middle of the movie her mom comes downstairs. She grabs some water. Y/n says hello, she waves back and goes upstairs. She doesn't even gives me a look. I just want Y/n to be happy. After seeing her mom she is not so happy anymore. I don't want her to feel this way. 'Pls god, I know it's been a long time but pls male Y/n happy! Make her mother back okay and don't ever make her feel bad again. I pray to you because you are my last hope. Amen'

🔥Y/n pov🔥

So I accidentally read Santana's mind again. She just prayed for me. I love her so much. I lean against her breast and fall asleep. I dream about my future with Santana. It's awesome. We're married, have kids and an absent grandmother for the kids. It is not perfect but because Santana is in it m, it doesn't matter. I also dream about having sex everyday and having competition about making the other moan as loud as possible and cum as hard as they can. I win almost always. Sometimes she wins but that is extraordinary. I think seeing about this I came in real life because I hear Santana saying: "Dreaming about me Shuester?" I answer: "of course. Another round and we sex again. This time I moan the loudest but she cums the hardest. She even has after shocks. I could get used to this.

A/n: hey guys what did you think? Ideas cause I think I am a bit stuck. Hope you liked it. It will not get this smutty every chapter so enjoy this.