Chapter 10

"See you tomorrow dessert 😏😏"

--next day--------------------next day--

🤝Y/n pov🤝

Okay so I am extra early today. Santana should be here any minute. Why am I so nervous? Santana just entered. I walk towards her and kiss her. I have waited to do that for so long! (I know. It is just 2 days but let me!)

S: "Where does this come from?
Y: "Can't I have a taste of my dessert before I eat it??
S: "Good point" *She pulls you into an passionate kiss*
Y: *You kiss back* *You pull away*
S: "You wanted to tell me something"
Y: "Ummm yeah. So ummm my mom is in a depression and has tried to kill herself multiple times...... So ummm yeah. I basically live alone and have a mother who is practically dead..."
S: "Omg Y/n! How come you never said this?
Y: *nervously* "because at first I didn't know that I could trust you. I haven't been able to trust anyone since I was 6. The moment my mom decided to kill herself for the first time. But she promised me she would be here forever. She wanted to leave me behind. BUT SHE PROMISED *crying* She prom-m-ised..

(Santana holds you)

Y: "No Santana let me go! I'm fine!"
S: *looks in your eyes* "I know you're not but I am not gonna argue you now. And can you stop?"
Y: "I can't. I just needed to vent. I'm okay now. For real"
S: "I can see it in your eyes. Stop pretending. It's just me. You don't have to be strong"
Y: "Yeah I have to. I~"
S: "No you don't y/n. It's me! STOP IT. IT'S SANTANA."
Y: "NO YOU STOP! JUST STOP! BECAUSE THE MOMENT I LET ANYONE CLOSE THEY LEAVE ME! SO STOP! I CAN'T LET YOU IN!
S: "Y/N SHUESTER! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY LIFE EVER AGAIN!

A/n so to make sure you keep reading I am gonna stop here