33/∞

Liegth K
Gravelle Dorm
Floor 2
Room 17
___________________

Ace went back into the bathroom to change into some clothes while Ash and Light sat and waited for him.

"Do you really think now is the best time to ask?" Light asked with a roll of his eyes.

"I don't want to do this the same way we started out. I wanted to build something with him before we fuck." Ash answered, placing an arm on Light's waist.

"I think it's a bit too late for that." Light answered with a smirk as Ace came back into the room.

Light tapped the open spot in between the two of them, "Can you sit down, we want to ask you something?" he asked with a small smile.

Ace slowly nodded before sitting in between the two lovers.

"So I know we've only given you a few days to think, but would you want to be in a relationship with me and Light?" Ash looked over at his boyfriend before looking back down at the shorter boy.

'I don't want to ruin your relationship.' he signed, looking at Light.
"He said he doesn't want to ruin our relationship. You won't, you'll be making it better." Light gave a supportive smile.

"You would be adding to what we've got going on. Plus, it's only way I can fuck you in good conscience." Ash added the last part in Russian as he placed a hand on Ace's thigh.

Ace frowned before signing something Light didn't translate, but it must've been a question because Light nodded and then Ace leaned over and kissed him.

Ash watched in surprise and arousal as Ace climbed on top of Light's lap and made out with his boyfriend, grinding their hips together.

It was clear that Light wasn't just a bottom, he was a switch. But before it could go any further, Light separated the two of them and said one sentence, "Go ahead."

Ace looked over at Ash before looking to the ground, "My answer is yes." he whispered in Russian.

Ash was over the moon, taking in the gorgeous thick Russian accent with a light and softer voice coming from the shorter and younger boy.

Before he knew it, Ash leaned down and placed his lips on Ace's, circling each other's tongue.

Ash made sure to not leave Light out, separating his lips from Ace's and replacing them with Light's.

Now the two of them were kissing as Ash stood back and watched.
Light didn't let Ace's hands go further than his hair which Ash assumed had something to do with Liam, but they would fix that. Together.

The dorm room door opened at probably the worse time possible, Ash was kissing Light while he was grinding on Ace who was a moaning mess underneath him.

"So somethings are going to be different, for one you're gonna-" Azban was in the middle of his duties as Head which included showing Ace's new roommate to his dorm.

"Oh, Mr. Liegth." he nodded in the presence of the owner nervously, who had stood up and quickly fixed himself. As did Ash. The only one who didn't was Ace, who was still quite horny and really just wanted sex.

"Azban. Could you come back in a few minutes please?" Light gave him a fake smile which really doubled as a 'get the hell out now' glare.

Azban nodded and lead the college freshmen back out of the dorm room.

"We're gonna have to do this later." Light looked over to Ash who had a clear as day boner. So did he and Ace.

"No." Ace whined, attempting to palm himself through his jeans.
"I sort of promised him sex. We'll just have to move dorms." Ash shook his head as he helped Ace stood up.

Teenage boys didn't handle sexual starvation as well as post-pubescent men could, so Ace was currently suffering.

a few minutes later,
Liegth K
Chance Building
Liegth Dorm
Room 76
_________________________666words)

"Go lay on the bed." Ash ordered before turning to Light, "Puppy?"
Light shook his head, "Oh I'm good. Usually I can stop being horny in a few minutes. I can stay in there for him though." Light locked the front door.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to take him. I don't really have a soft setting." Ash admitted, taking off his shoes and clothes until he was only in boxers.

"I'm not ready to- not yet. So it's you or nothing." Light followed him into the bedroom and sat on the corner beside Ace who was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Cherry, are you a virgin?" Ash called to him.
"Yes" he answered with a nod before laying on his back, naked.

Ash climbed onto the bed, connecting his mouth with Ace as Light handed him some lube.

"It's gonna hurt, but I'm going to try to go slow, ok?" Ash said in between kisses as Ace kept a firm grip on the back of Ash's neck.

Ash lubed up the entrance and slowly scissored the young boy who moaned vigorously.

Ace reached up and gripped tightly onto Light's hand who was rubbing the young boy's arm for support as Ash slowly entered him.

Ace winced before a tear slid down his face, it hurt more than he imagined but Ash went soft, as promised.

He placed kisses on Ace's forehead as Light whispered soothing words, and Ash slowly filled Ace up.

"FUCK!" Ace screamed out, arching his back when Ash brushed against his prostate before switching to short quiet profanities in Russian.

Ash continued the slow pace, putting his hands on Ace's small waist as he continuously aimed for that spot that made Ace arch his back and yell out in ecstasy.

Ace came first, clenching his internal walls, forcing Ash to cum with him as Ace begged for mercy in Russian.

Ash pulled out and gave Ace a small peck before passing out beside him on the bed.

Ace was comforted by Light until he stopped spasming and then he too, passed out. Leaving Light alone to clean off the accessable cum spots on the two men's bodies.

Then Light laid on the other side of Ash, covering the naked men with a blanket and then laying with his own.

Vote and Comment!
bc i wrote this while sleep deprived