Foxy nervouse watched roxy as she quickly unfolded the paper and gazed at the drawing.

Foxy huffed. Why did he feel so embarrassed... it was just a drawing.

One he wanted to make real...

"...is this a drawing of... lyric and you, kissing?" She gazed up at the fox.

She couldn't hold off the excitement lacing her voice.

Foxy took off his hat and scratched behind his ear shyly, "Ah... uhm. One of the kiddos drew it... It must have been stuck..."

Roxy smirked, not beliving for a second that it 'got stuck'

"Foxy... were you carrying this around with you?" She forced her tail to stay still, She didn't want to show any emotion just yet, "Do you... do you, like lyric?"

Foxys ears perked, he didnt like this confrontation. Plus, with the way things were between you two... he didnt want to confess his feelings about you when he didn't know if you'd still interact with him or not.

"Arg no! Ye know I don't like humans..."

Roxy stared him down, making him shift uncomfortably. For once, Foxy was the easy one to read. Oh he so liked you...

"Thats a shame... I was hoping... well never mind I guess..." Roxy looked away stepping back.

She held back a smirk knowing exactly how this would play out...

"What were ye hoping?" He asked quizzically, his eyes narrowing as he peered down at the wolf.

"Well... I was hoping that you did like them. Because if you did... I wanted to propose something..."

"Propose what?"

"A relationship between the three of us..."

Foxy held his breath. A relationship with you and Roxy? He'd have both of you... the best of both worlds. His pup, and his Rockstar.

he wasn't opposed to this idea in the slightest, he loved it actually, except...

"I'm not sure if that be possible..."

"So you do like lyric!" She barked her tail wagging wildly.

Foxy sighed, "fine... yes they have grown on me but... I... they, we ain't be on good terms right now. I'm not sure if we will be..." His shoulders slumped and he looked down to the tile floor.

He hoped you didn't hate him...

"Why...?" Roxy questioned, "wait is this why your so upset? Did you guys get in a fight or somethin?"

"Yes, and ye could say that..." he kept his eyes to the ground.

"Well what happened? Maybe I could help?"

Foxy shook his head, "ye cant."

"At least tell me what happened?"

"...ye might Hate me if I do..." Foxy stepped back.

He didn't want to lose Roxy too.

Roxy raised a brow, "Hate you? I could never.... w-what did you do foxy?"

"...I killed her dad."

Roxy blinked.

A brief silence...

Then

"You what!?"

"Aye! Look before you freak out..."

Roxy laughed dryly, but she let him continue.

"he deserved it Roxy! He was hurting My- er, lyric. He was hurting them... that gash on they're cheek? Was never me... it was the garbage human they called their father.... he needed to die. If he didn't, it could've been the pup..."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "I was just protecting them..."

Roxy looked pissed, she took a moment to process foxys words, mulling over them.

"Okay... that makes a lot of sense. I've seen lyric with bruises before... and I knew they had something going on but... Their dad?" She shook her head, pure disgust on her face, "even though I wholeheartedly agree he deserved it... what if you get caught foxy and what about lyric? I'm gonna go ahead an assume they didn't want you to kill him.. and that's why they're mad at you?"

Foxy nodded, "aye, they are not happy about it.. but I won't be gettin caught. I was careful... nothin will be tracin back to me..."

"I hope you're right... as for the fracture between you and Lyric... unfortunately your right and I can't help. Its between you guys... but, just give them some time to think okay? Humans need time to process things like this..." Roxy chuckled, "but you do like them? You want to be with them and me?"

Foxy smirked, "Aye, most definitely. You've always been special to me. And lyric... I've never desired a human so badly..." he smiled fondly thinking about you, "...they told me to meet them later tonight if I want to talk..."

"Do it. I hope you can repair this, I'd really love to be with both of you, but if not..." she trailed off.

Foxy knew what she was saying though. Roxy would choose lyric if she couldn't be with you both.

He didn't blame her, he'd probably choose you too if he were in her place.

Now, all he could do was wait for closing time.