Humans Are... Shady (1)

You made your way through the new and improved pizzaplex. It was nice you had to admit. I mean not a lot had changed but still seeing it burned down and in ruins and now as good as new was... impressive.

You were here to see Roxy.

A nightly ritual at this point for you to come in three hours from closing and spend some time with her.

Though... your time with her has decreased. Well alone time that is as Foxy was with her a lot.

It annoyed you, you liked to have Roxy to yourself but you knew Foxy was her friend and you didn't want to make it a big deal or make Roxy pick.

So you'd just sit there and deal with him being apart of your time with her.

But this time you couldnt find Roxy anywhere...

Where was she? You even checked her Raceway. Nothing.

"Ay lass lookin for Roxy?"

You squeaked and turned around to see Foxys tall form standing very close behind you.

You took a step back.

"Ah.... yeah. Know where she is?" You hadn't gotten entirely comfortable with Foxy.

He was sociable, but gave off scary vibes.

It made your stomach twist to be around him.

"Sadly I do not. I was lookin for'er myself" he chuckled.

"Ah... well damn. Maybe I should just go home then..." the last part was more to yourself.

But Foxy responded anyways, "or... we could look for'er together. Get ta know each other in the meantime aye?"

His golden eye scanned your face. Get to know each other? You wanted to find Roxy sure but... time with Foxy? Alone? You weren't so sure about that...

"Aye lass I promise I don't bite..." he smiled his ears wiggling.

For some reason... you didn't believe.

"Alright... fine..." you wanted to see Roxy.

Surely Foxy wouldn't be that bad...

"But stop calling me 'lass'... I have a name.." you rolled your eyes.

You didn't like to be the type of person to push your pronouns at others, least not rudely. But he could at least just call you by your name.

"Apologies Lyric..." he smirked.

"So where do you think she'd be?" You asked him scanning the busy area around you.

He shrugged "Heh, she could be anywhere. But I do know she's not in her room."

"Great. I just love hide and seek..." not.

Why did she have to be hidden? This was just wasting time...

You started walking around again with Foxy close beside you.

"So la- er lyric... how long have ya know Roxy?" He prodded.

His golden eyes and facial expression unreadable to you.

"I dunno... a while."

"And yer good friends with her ay?"

"I guess..." what's with the questio

"Hmm intresting...." he looked away in thought.

He cared for Roxy dearly. Before he'd been shut down they were incredibly close.

Things had obviously changed since his shut down... and there was a tear between Roxy and his relationships.

But surprisingly... his feelings for her had not changed in the slightest.

But she was not the Roxy he knew.

She'd grown. Changed.

Been through tough times without him.

He'd have to repair what they had lost, make up for lost time and learn everything about her. He hoped to be close to her once more.

Yes he liked her, but still just as before... had no intentions of pursuing them.

However he wasnt sure what to think of you. Roxy clearly enjoyed your company, he noticed that immediately.

But he wasn't sire if he liked you. Humans were... unpredictable sometimes. He wasn't the biggest fan of them honestly.

He loved kids sure but older humans were shady. Dangerous...

They're the whole reason he was shut down.

He wondered though, just what exactly were you seeking from this friendship you had with Roxy.

Surely though Roxy wouldn't be interested in dating a human... he was surprised to hear Freddy was.

He didn't know Monty but even his girl had previously been human.

How could they stand that?

Humans were terrible...

Foxy looked back at you just in time to watch as a few kids quickly ran past you causing you to miss a step and fall forward.

Instinctively he grabbed onto you, careful not to impale you with his hook.

"Ay careful there Lyric..." he muttered helping you to stand straight.

You looked back at him, he could see the fear in your eyes. You didn't like him, he was already well aware of that.

"T-thanks..."

But... was the fear for him? Or did it run deeper than that?

Only you knew. For now.

Foxy removed his hand and hook from you and cocked his head waiting for you to continue you on.

With a racing heart, you went back to your search.

Where was this damn wolf hiding?

Sure Foxy hadn't done anything wrong but you were suddenly extremely uncomfortable being alone with him. You could feel his eye glaring a hole into your back.

You got the the feeling he didn't like you, but maybe you were just overthinking...

Wait is that her over there?

It was.

Finally!

She was with Montys girl.

"Found her..." you muttered to Foxy grabbing his attention.

He followed your eyes and spotted her.

"Aye wonderful!" He was happy to see her.

He hadn't lied when he said he couldn't find her.

The two of you made your way over to her and Montys girl, Ember... that wasn't her real human name but it was the animatronic name they gave her...

They had to hide the fact that she was more than a normal animatronic afterall.

"Roxy!" You shouted her name as the two of you drew closer.

Seeing you, her tail began to wag and she smiled.

How cute...

"Lyric! Foxy! Hello!" She grabbed 'Ember' and rushed over to you and Foxy...

(Ending the chapter here. Hope you like the start guys!)