"So who killed Kaito then..?" My eyes flickered between Maki and Kokichi. Until I finally reached the conclusion that Maki had already been certain of.

"Who did kill Kaito Momota, Shuichi? The one no one likes, or the one everyone loves." Kokichi stared daggers into me while Maki couldn't even make eye contact.

"The person who killed Kaito.. was Maki Harukawa.." Everyone looked down, once again we were placed into a ever lasting silence. All that could be heard was footsteps and sobbing.

Kokichi walked to Monokuma and handed him a USB stick, to which monokuma shoved in a computer and projected onto a screen. It started playing an audio file

"Come on Kaito don't be an idiot!"

"Kokichi.. I'm going to die anyways. What can't you and your tiny ass brain see through that! Even to my death, you're still an annoying shit"

"B-but- I mean you could just lick the antidote off the floor- there's no harm in a little floor antidote right? Right?!"

"Shut up Kokichi! For once in your damn life and just listen to me!"

Silence.

"Okay.. thank you. I want you to continue with your plan... make the games stop with this trial..  alright?"

"I can't-"

"Uh uh uh- I'm not done. If you are found out.. please tell everyone that I couldn't of asked for better friends. Being with them was better then any dream I had to reach the stars... haha. Its sappy isn't it-"

"Extremely- woah woah- don't fall dont-"

There's then an audible thud.

"Momota you son of a bitch- don't die on me... please don't fucking die!"

"Kokichi.. stop these games. And for the love of God stop your lies... be nice and civil with shuichi and maki and everyone... you can do it."

"Kaito. Stop this.. you're not gonna d-"

"If maki is found guilty then I'll be with her forever.. isn't that great.. hey I wonder what Rantaro has to say about you now.."

"SHUT UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT!"

"You're strong and smart.. Kokichi.."

"Stop it-"

"Stay alive.. okay?"

"Kaito i-"

There's then just a long pause.

"...kaito?"

"After all this happened, I managed to get him onto the hydraulic press.. the reason the video was delayed is because I..  I didn't wanna crush the guy. But he wasn't gonna come back. So.. I crushed his corpse." Kokichi stated. "The idiot even died with a smile.. how stupid is that.."

Everyone just turned to monokuma.  Who just sat there with that God awful grin.

"What an interesting outcome!! Pupupuuu!!! Everyone's light! Suicidal and killed by the one who loves him most!" He laughed to his robotic heart's content. "But I think it's time for out little VOTTTIIINNG TIMMMEEEE!"

Every single vote went to Maki. Though no one was truly ready for the heartless execution Monokuma would place upon the poor girl.

"Alright!!! Let's give it everything we'e got!!! ITTTTSSS PUNISHMENT TIMMEEEE!!!"

Maki Harukawa has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Maki, on top of a tall building, stood there with tears rolling down her face. Monokumas, holding guns, scattered around different buildings and the true monokuma stood proudly, holding the hand of a figure, much similar to Kaitos. In desperation of the man, Maki began to run

'Nerf or nothing' The Ultimate Assassins execution.

Monokumas began their fire. Some of the bullets being real, tearing through her arms and hands, and some just sticking to her clothes. Every monokuma that dared got in her way got a knife straight in the eye.

Damaged and frail, Maki reached out for Kaito and held his hand. Kaito smiled back and pulled her into a hug. But monokuma clicked a button on a remote, and as if reality changed, blood covered Maki and a pile of crushed bones fell to the ground. Maki was holding nothing but his jacket and a mask of Kokichi.

Horrified, she looked at the bear and raised her knife, only for the bullets which stuck to her to start beeping. A large explosion took place, Kaitos jacket flew up into the air and the mask of Kokichi slowly burnt on the ground.

Monokuma laughed hysterically and threw Kaitos jacket at Kokichi. Kokichi held it tightly and was visibly holding back tears. That's a sight no one had truly seen before. Kiibo, Himiko and Tsumugi all had similar expressions, although Himiko was actually crying. Tsumugi and Kiibo had no words.

I completely covered my face. And simply smiled.