Kidnapped

School was over I was walking back home with my bag pack behind me I heard footsteps and muttering but I just thought I was imagining so I ignored it.

Fear ran through my body making me shiver in terror the footsteps got louder this was a sign that I needed to run.

I ran  fast as I can I took out my inhaler and started to do puffs since I wasn't breathing correctly.

(I don't have ashma so I don't know that much about sorry if its wrong)

The footsteps turned into somebody running.
My house was a mile away meaning I had to run for 20 minutes but because of my ashma problems I knew I wouldn't make it.

Suddenly, I dropped my inhaler I couldn't go back for it since the mystery guy is right behind me.

Without my inhaler I couldn't breathe making me slow down I was slowly loosing my consciousness After a few seconds everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room I was tied up dangling from the celling while people were looking at me they were wearing a black hoodie and black pants like robbers.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Money"

Heesung owned a big successful business but he never spoiled us since it would be bad parenting.

"They won't give you a penny" I yelled.

"If they don't you will die" he said an a dark tone.

"Who are you anyways!" I shouted.

He pulled down his mask and it was taejong.

"Oh your here for revenge?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah now give me your phone" he said.

"Never"

"Clearly you want the hard way" he punched me in the face making me bleed he grabbed my finger twisting it while I was screaming in pain while he smirked.

He took out my phone and took my broken index finger and used my finger print.

He called my contact Heesung and it started dialling.

                         Heesung POV

"Shes not picking up I called like five times" he said giving up.

"Please try again" Ni-ki said crying while Sunoo was hugging him tight even crying himself.

"GUYS SHE IS CALLING"Heesung said.

They all gathered around his phone but what they saw was the last thing they expected.

"Taejong why do you have Riki phone!!" Ni-ki screamed in anger.

"Why don't you see it for yourself" he showed us an unconsciousness beat up Riki she was crying slightly.

"Don't come ill be fine" she said crying her eyes out.

"come to ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ be ready" he said.

"I'm going to kill this guy" Jungwon said.

He took out his gun looking ready to kill someone.

"Ni-ki you should stay back its to dangerous" Sunoo said.

"I don't care if its dangerous I'm coming" he cried out holding a knife

__________________________________

Back to Rikis POV

I was hanging on the celling gasoline was covered on the floor any moment he could kill me but I acted tough.

The door broke opened and I saw my 7 brothers with weapons that I never knew they owned okay I knew jungwon owned a gun but the others not really.

"Well, well, well isn't it enhypen former mafia group" He said making me put on a shocked face.

"Former mafia group?" I whispered.

"We don't wanna fight here id the money NOW GIVE US RIKI" heesung shouted at the middle of his sentence.

"tck tck tck not without a fight" out of nowhere  his minions started to attack them this was like k-drama fight scene like the uncanny counter one.

(i recommend you to watch the uncanny counter its really good I am on the 12 episode and there are 16 and I am really enjoying it and you can watch it on netflix btw)

Ngl I never knew Sunoo can fight why does people underestimate him.

After the fight everyone was injured but not as much as taejongs minions.

There were police sirens meaning Heesung already called them.

Ni-ki came over me and untied me he was holding me tight not wanting to let go but I knew this was going to be the last time of me walking home alone.

____________________________________
Sorry that the ending is rushed but I am lazy so yeah.

Should I make an Q & A