Goodbye Mr. l/n...

Start from the beginning

"Uhm this isn't even a real number...?"

"Aye, but this code opens a Link for you and I to communicate. The messages are encrypted and well hidden..."

"Have you guys always had this?"

Foxy shook his head, "its... new. Amongst other things..." he grumbled.

"What other upgrades did you get?"

Foxys ears dropped, "Aye shouldn't ya be goin?!" He nudged you away and stepped back.

You cocked your head, why was he so nervous about telling you?

You scanned the fox, noticing his tail swaying a little fast and he almost anxiously adjusted the blue scar he had around his belt.

Thats when you saw it.

The square outline around his... junk area.

Your eyes widen, "foxy!? Is that what I think it is?!"

"Arg my pup! Get outta here! Don't worry about it..." he huffed.

He obviously wasn't too happy about that upgrade, but if that's the case then whyd he get it.

"Were talking about this later," you laughed finding this almost comedical .

Foxy grumbled rolled his eyes, gave you one last tight hug and told you to screw off but to be safe and have a goodnight.

Laughing at him you left to find Rae.

Foxy watched you go. Once he couldn't see you he glared down at his lap. He still hated this stupid upgrade, he hated it even more now that it made him feel a little to happy about hugging you.

Shaking his head he paced the entrance, as soon as the place closed he'd be leaving to find that asshole you called dad.

"...One less Bilge Rat in the word be a good thing anyways.." he mumbled to himself, justifying his motives at this point.

To pass the time, Foxy wandered the pizzaplex aimlessly. Purposely avoiding the other animatronics in the process. You had surprised him with a message.

Just a small little; "Hi Foxy :)"

The simple notification made Foxys tail wag.

He replied immediately, "Hello my pup :) how are your wounds?"

"They hurt, but Rae gave me some pain killers. I feel awkward here lol but Rae is a lot nicer than I thought she was..."

"I hope the pain goes away soon then, lyric. You should get some rest, let yourself heal."

"Don't worry, in laying down now. Just thought we could talk till I pass out lol"

"I like that, My pup. Will you be here tomorrow?"

"Oh of course :)"

This went on for a good half hour or so, Foxy just walking around while talking to you. He quiet liked this uprgrade now, this one was actually useful.

Talking to you made him happy.

But eventually you stopped replying, having fallen asleep. But honestly for Foxy, it was good timing as you fell asleep just as the pizzaplex was closing. So before the barriers came down... Foxy snuck out the front doors.

It was a lot easier than you'd think.

Now, animatronics weren't supposed to leave without supervision but Foxy could override many protocols without much effort. No one knew why. Perhaps an error in his programming that couldn't be fixed.