"......I am not confident about that."

Dalia spoke quietly.

The original work cannot be changed.

The corruption of the soul of the transcendent cannot be prevented.

Although Hikan is good now, he will eventually go mad and become the final villain, and Adrisha whom he likes the most will suffer and be lonely no matter which of the three male protagonists she chooses.

In her previous life, she indirectly enjoyed this world in the name of games. But now that this world has become a reality, she wasn't confident to deal with all of it.

When she knew that there was no way to stop it, she just wanted to run away.

'But this is the result now.'

To lose Duchess Blueport before her own eyes.

Dalia was sad. She buried her head on her knee and slowly looked up at the Duchess Blueport.

"To me, the Duchess was my mother. I'm so sad that I can't see you anymore. Can I hug you?"

Duchess Blueport silently opened her arms.

She was extremely reluctant to touch others because of her burn mark. So, even Dalia had never hugged her.

It would be the first and the last. In her original form, without gloves or mask.

Someone may be reluctant to look at it, but that wasn't Dalia.

She grabbed and hugged the Duchess Blueport. She could feel the sensation of the scar. She felt like she was holding a dear family.

[There will be salvation wherever you reach]

If so, Dalia eagerly hoped that she could save the Duchess.

Duchess Blueport's hand quietly touched her back.

Their warm hug continued for a while. It was time for Dalia to leave.

But at that moment, something unbelievable happened.

The white space surrounding them began to gradually collapse from the ceiling.

The white ceiling changed to the ceiling of the ballroom, and gradually, the space itself changed into the panoramic view of the ballroom.

There was also the wall that the Duchess had destroyed. After that, Adrisha, the Emperor who was stiff in surprise...... and Dalia's brother, Hikan.

At that moment, the body of the Duchess Blueport, which Dalia was hugging, fell helplessly.

The Emperor strode along with a wide stride to hold the fainted Duchess and lay her to the floor. Holding the Duchess's arm and neck, he murmured in disbelief.

"She just.....fainted. The flow of emotion is also too normal for her to be in a congested state."

"......Is this possible? How do you stop the transcendent congestion like this?"

Adrisha muttered, as if she couldn't believe it.

"I don't know. First of all, block all the outsiders. Until we solve this problem, it's a secret between us."

Adrisha nodded and went to look outside.

There was no one else in the ballroom because of what happened.

Whether that fact is true or not, Dalia was not entirely sure. But the congestion......seemed to be over for the Duchess Blueport.

'Wha, what is going on?'