It can't be. It's true that he hates her, but that's his intention.

Hikan unwittingly tried to reach into it.

But before that, the Emperor hurriedly grabbed his collar and pulled him back.

"Are you crazy right now? It's deadly to be swept away by that force for a pre-blooming transcendent like you!"

But Hikan didn't understand.

He just called his sister's name to the sphere.

"Dalia Pesteros!"

There was no answer. Hikan spat out curses.

"Damn it, Dalia!"

As soon as the sphere swallowed the Dalia, it stopped expanding.

The Emperor raised and drew his sword, but not a scratch was found.

"As expected... ...the 'protective wall' has been activated. This whole sphere is a huge barrier. There's no way we can pull this off."

The Emperor sighed deeply.

Now no one knew what would happen in that sphere. Hikan only glared at the sphere with bloodshot eyes.

* * *

'Whoa, that was a close call.'

Dalia was greatly relieved.

This place seemed to be inside the 'protective wall' where the Duchess Blueport's special ability was activated.

It was a white space close to nothing. I was nervous about what would happen when I came in, but all my limbs were attached and I didn't feel any pain.

As Dalia predicted. This was not the place where the Duchess Blueport built to hurt others.

Dalia thought blankly.

She didn't expect that Hikan would come to save her. At the same time, she felt fortunate that he was not affected by the Duchess Blueport's mana.

'By the way, is Duchess Blueport okay?'

It was wise to come in here......right?

Dalia looked for Adrisha in worry. As she walked through the white space, Adrisha was also close by.

"Dalia! As I thought......"

Adrisha looked at Dalia and held her hand tightly, with a sad expression on her face.

"I have to protect others, but I'm sorry. You came in here with me."

"No it's okay. And for some reason here....I think it's safe."

Adrisha nodded.

"It's amazing. Usually, the transcendent congestion causes a lot of victims. The barrier around us has never gotten bigger."

"I see."

Then Hikan's innate mana will not collide with the Duchess Blueport's.

Dalia sighed again in relief.

"But......there's a problem."

Adrisha said cautiously.

"Here, it's getting smaller."

Dalia opened her eyes wide.

"......Re, really?"

"Yes, the wall was getting closer, so I kept backing away because I thought I shouldn't touch it."

"Aha......"

I hated being crushed to death.

'I thought it wasn't a place to hurt others......'