"But this might be useful for something else. Get out of here."

What is that useful thing?

Dalia was worried that Hikan might be trying to use the Duchess's signature for other dangerous things.

It's not a guarantee, is it?

But it didn't seem like the family had no money.

In addition, the butler once told her that Pesteros did not need the signature of another head of the family for most things except for the recognition of the transcendent.

'So where are you going to use it then?'

Dalia became anxious and peeked through the door gap looking at Hikan doing the paperwork.

'Huk'

He was staring at the papers, chewing his lips so gently that she wondered if he was okay.

People might think that you didn't ask for it, but forced it to take it.

Then he sighed and threw the document on the back of the book.

Still, for some reason, she was anxious, and when Hikan was not there, she went into the library and secretly took the documents given by the Duchess Blueport back.

Strangely, Hikan seemed unaware that the Duchess's documents were missing. If so, she doesn't know why he asked for it from the beginning.

* * *

Contrary to the Duchess Blueport's wishes, Hikan remained indifferent to Dalia after that.

But maybe it's because Hikan hasn't done anything to her or anyone else yet. Dalia felt a little less afraid of Hikan.

While in a daze with her own thought, Dalia's door suddenly burst open.

"Kyaa!"

"......It's me."

The tiger appeared when he was spoken of, and it was Hikan.(*t/n: it's a korean saying that means when you talk about someone, he(she) will appear.)

It was the first time he had visited her room. Dalia looked at Hikan with her eyes wide open.

"What's the matter, brother?"

Hikan spoke expressionless as usual.

"His Majesty the Emperor has approved the request for an audience."

He was the last gateway for Hikan to become a Duke.

Instead of the previous Duke, the Emperor leads him to the title of the Duke. For that reason, it seemed that the application for a meeting a few days ago had finally been approved.

That's a good thing, but were we even in a relationship close enough to talk about that? Dalia blinked quickly, bewildered.

"......Congratulations?"

Did he feel Dalia's eyes saying, 'Did you come to tell me that?'? Hikan added:

"He asked you to come with me. Imperial Palace, 12 o'clock the day after tomorrow. Get ready."

"M-me too?"

"Yes."

It's Hikan who will get a title, then why her too?

But Hikan was urging her to answer with his eyes. She nodded her head without realizing it.

Hikan left the room as soon as he heard the answer he wanted. She really hated it whenever he did that.

'Go out and fall down, fall down.'

Dalia prayed hard, but nothing happened as usual.

Anyway, it was the Emperor's order.