She also put  flower crowns on some of the butlers and maids who passed by. She also wears one.

Now the only one left is Hikan's. But Dalia's excited hand stopped in the middle.

'Oh, come to think of it, brother.'

Dalia recalled Hikan's top secret from his secret route in the original <The Labyrinth of Ouroboros>.

He is allergic to pollen.

'.......'

I shouldn't have made it.

Dalia looked at the flower crown and just put it down on the lawn.

I worked hard on this, I started making it when the sun was high, but now the shadow of the tree began to grow long.

'It's alright.'

I'll make him something else next time.

Dalia got up, brushed her bottom and returned to her room. Without even dreaming that her figure could be seen right from Hikan's room.

"You must be happy to have a cute little sister."

The butler standing beside Hikan said delightedly. On top of his head was a flower crown made by Dalia.

"......It's not even funny. Put that flower crown out of my sight right now."

Hikan said coldly.

He imagined the flower crown on his head. It was terrible.

Dalia Pesteros. His only little sister. The 'normal' child the previous duchess desperately wanted.

When he first came into the mansion, he was going to clean everything up without any rumors if it bothers him.

If he had seen her acting smart or used her head, he would have made a decision right away, but Dalia, who he's seen so far, seemed to have no such plans.

All she does everyday is to chat with him without getting bored of it or make a flower crown in the back garden like today.

At this level, it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave her as a card for later use when needed.

But it was a little irritating to keep being around her radius. Pretending to be close by giving useless gifts.

Hikan looked down at where Dalia had left. The flower crown that had been made remained on the lawn.

'......'

He was staring at it without knowing why. Then he turned his head in a hurry.

* * *

In Dalia's mind, the plan to appear naive to Hikan is going very well.

All that remains now is to raise money for independence.

She already had her own plan. First of all, she will sell some of the dresses and jewelries that she doesn't need.

Dalia grabbed the nanny's hand who came to visit her before her bedtime.

"Nanny. Nanny will always, always be on my side, right?"

The nanny smiled and said without any doubt.

"Of course! If not Miss, then whose side would I be on?"

"As expected of my nanny!"

Dalia clasped her cheek, cuddling at the nanny. The nanny smiled and hugged Dalia. She didn't miss this time and said,

"Nanny, I need a secret fund."

The nanny's expression hardened for a moment.

"......Yes?"