Part One; Sold?!

Y/N's Pov
I wake up, being softly shaken by my mother.

"Honey, wake up!" She calls out at me, I stretch, and then sit up.   "What is it mom?" I ask her, confused, still processing being woken up.

"Do you know how we're low on money right now, and your father is struggling to pay the bills?" She says, calmly.

"Yes I do, what about it?" I inquire more. 

"Well, we made a deal with the infamous, yet charming, Werewolf Clan."

She slightly smiles, "They'll pay off all our debt and give us $500,000,000~!" That wakes me up immediately.  "The Werewolf Clan?" I continue,

"Really?" My mother nods,   "All we have to do is give you up."

I stare at her for a moment.

"Well, you see, they're interested in your shining Amethyst eyes."

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I have bright dark purple eyes, that only 0.0000001% of the population have, so about 7 people in the whole world have them. They could be sold for hundreds of millions!

My open window blows air into the room, slightly rustling my soft brown hair, and fluffing my bedsheets.

"My eyes?" I look at her, not quite understanding.

"You see.." She says quietly, "We're going to sell you."

I gasp, how could she? Sell me? Why? What did I do!?

I jump out of bed, hurrying into the shower, I wash my hair, my body, and do all my regulars, I quickly step out and dry myself off. Then, I pull out my makeup, and attempt to make my oh so ugly face, somewhat appealing. I equip perfect eyeliner, and put a small bit of blush on, then I use my Shimmering Beauty lip gloss and smear some onto my lips.  I, looked, gorgeous.

Right before I left the bathroom, I used an elastic around my wrist to tie my hair into a messy bun. When I left my room, I hopped down the stairs, there, in the living room with my mom was an tall, evil looking man.

He looked like a mob boss, toned body, perfect side-shaved hair, and.. wolf ears..? He looks at me and smiles, "Hello, your name must be.. Y/N, right?" He looked to be about 30, but he was hot nevertheless.
Ch.1 END