𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Do you really believe a whore who's only sleeping with you for good grades over me-" I cut him off again. Not wanting to hear anything that's coming out of his mouth right now. I raised my fist and punched him for the third time today. But this punch took him off my grip as he landed on the ground right beside me. I felt my hand shake by my side as I took a look at him from the ground. The blood oozing out of his nose clear for my eyes.

"I would believe anything that comes out of her mouth because I know she would never lie to me. You think I would believe you over her..? Go fuck yourself, Harry..." before he could speak or even get off the ground I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. And before I knew it I felt two pairs of hands rush on my own, taking me away from Harry before I could do anymore damage. My eyes never left Harry's until I was dragged out of his office and into the dean's instead.

☁︎︎ꕥ🪞ꕥ☁︎

I opened the door to my apartment before locking it. I looked up to find not only the living room light open but also the kitchen and my bedroom. I make my way towards the kitchen counter before placing the cardboard cup down alongside my keys. She's not in the kitchen nor the living room so she has to be in the room and it doesn't take me long to walk inside and find her fidgeting with a rubik's cube, standing right next to my night stand. I see her focus and that makes a smile form on my lips. I wrap my hands against my chest resting myself on the doorframe as I get comfortable.

The bit of her lip.

The squint of her eyes.

She looks so fucking adorable and I'm definitely not breaking her focus now that I just witnessed it.

𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮

I was willing to give up five minutes ago but then I picked the cube again and decided to have another go. And that thought was long gone now. I sighed deeply before placing the cube back on his night stand. Turning around to walk out of his room but I felt my heart jump against my chest seeing him leaning against the doorframe. He stood still not moving one bit. He had his sleeves rolled up as his arms rested beside his chest. His long strands sitting there on his forehead just waiting for me to run my fingers through it. Get extremely lost in it . I sometimes forget how breathtaking he looks.

A faint smirk plastered on his lips as I watched him slowly make his way towards me. Now his hands inside his pockets and he's standing right next to me that I had to look up to see him. He's here. Oh god he's finally here. I was going crazy trying to find something to do, anything to do. Try to be keep myself occupied for what seemed like hours and hours. Going through his bedroom. Going through his kitchen. Walking around his apartment like a lost puppy. Going from his book shelves filled with medical books to his stupid rubix cube that won't work right with me. I was patiently waiting for him to walk through the door and he's here.

He's actually here. I feel my lips curve up to a smile without me having the control to stop it. I can't control anything when I'm with him. When he's around me.

"You're here.." I whisper before throwing my hands around his neck. God I had to pull him down to give him a hug. I felt him peck my nape before he hovered his arms around my waist, reducing the space in between us. I felt the warmth oozing out of his body and right to my own. He pulled me closer to him as a small whisper filled my ears.