LIP SYNC BATTLES!!

(A/N) Hey ya'll i'm back i know it has been awhile but we got back from camping and my crush confessed to me after he rejected me when i told him but i still like him sooo, i have a lot of emotions swirling right now along with my sister she told her crush and he felt the same luckily she didn't have to feel the pain of rejection.  so it has been some interesting weeks but i'll try and update as much as i can but it is hard with school almost ending, my crush, and a teacher that can't teach and is obsessed with Kobe Bryant so yea i'll do my best.

Mythees POV 

ok so people have been depressed, mainly the Peters and the people from TASM1, but that is expected but i know something that will cheer them up, something from my world that always cheers me up................. THE MARVEL ACTORS/ACTESSES LIP SYNC BATTLES!!!!! and some others.

"Ok... so i know that most have been depressed so i have something that will cheer you guys up." i say.  

"And what might that be?" Odin says with boredom.  

"LIP SYNC BATTLES!!!!" I say ignoring Odin's boredom 

"I'm not stupid but how is this supposed to cheer us up?" 

"Trust me this lip sync battle will cheer anyone up." i say giggling.  "But first let me introduce you to his actor."

"Ok so i will introduce you to Peter Parker's actor and before anyone says anything in my world you are not real. Anyway this is Tom Holland."

Thomas Stanly Holland aka Tom Holland is 25 years old British actor, has 3 siblings and the is the youngest marvel actor, he was found out for doing ballet in Billy Elliot for a play and how they found out was someone spotted him doing flips and asked him if he wanted to play billy and he just said sure

Thomas Stanly Holland aka Tom Holland is 25 years old British actor, has 3 siblings and the is the youngest marvel actor, he was found out for doing ballet in Billy Elliot for a play and how they found out was someone spotted him doing flips and a...

Thomas Stanly Holland aka Tom Holland is 25 years old British actor, has 3 siblings and the is the youngest marvel actor, he was found out for doing ballet in Billy Elliot for a play and how they found out was someone spotted him doing flips and asked him if he wanted to play billy and he just said sure. also sucks at keeping secrets.  

"Dang your British."(Shuri)

"Hahahaha you played Billy Elliot?!?!"(Tony)

"To be fair he was 10 years old but looked 8."(Me)

"How is he 25 he looks sixteen?!?!"(Mobious)

"Are we not going to mention that he does ballet?"(Tony)

"Nothing is wrong with ballet Stark." Nat snaps at him

"Ok how bout another pic of him. Yeah."