TASM1 Part 5 Spiderman

(A/N Thank you guys so much for the reads and support sorry this was late i have to type everything and do work for school but enjoy the story)

Shows Peter at the store, "It's $2.07. It's $2.07." The cashier says.

"Yeah. No, I know." Peter nods his head.

"Yeah, you're holding up the line." The cashier says getting impatient.

Peter grabs 2 pennies from the take a penny leave a penny jar, "No. You can leave a penny, you can't take a penny."

"Really? Even I am a bad guy and I don't steal that obvious. And I run around with a damn laser blaster/gun." Rumlow says.

Peter gives him a look and explains, "You can leave a penny anytime, you have to spend 10 dollars to take a penny. It's store policy. You're holding up my line."

"That makes no sense." Rhodey says rolling his eyes.

"I don't have 2 cents."

"Then you can't afford the milk, now step aside. What's the matter daddy didn't give you enough milk money today?" The cashier exclaims angerly and impatiently.

"Now that is just cold." Karli says glaring at the guy on screen.

"We're talking about 2 cents."

"It is just 2 cents can't the kid get milk!" Bucky exclaims angrily.

"Just step aside, kid." Peter takes his money and is about to walk out the door when the guy behind him knocks something over, "Really?" He bends down to pick up the stuff the guy grabs the cash from the register and takes the beer and tosses Peter the milk, he catches it, the guy then walks off.

"Well, that was kind of nice. At least he gave Peter the milk." Pietro says earning a few looks from people which he brushes off.

The cashier realizes, "Yo, not cool, bro." and runs outside to see the guy running a "Hey, man, stop! Somebody stop that guy!" Turns and sees Peter, "Hey, kid, little help?

Peter looks at him and says, "Not my policy." While shrugging.

"Why didn't you help?" Wanda asks. "Because I was angry at myself from what happened with me and Ben and angry at his comment about the milk." Peter says looking down knowing that the next parts aren't his final moments.

The cashier continues shouting "Somebody stop that dude! Hey! Hey, stop! Somebody stop that dude!" The shoplifter bumps into people and then trips and out slides a gun Ben right there sees the gun. The shoplifter and Ben fight for the gun the shoplifter then pulls the trigger. Ben freezes and drops the shoplifter looks around and runs away.

"I die." Ben says, may looks at him in tears. I nod sadly. Peter 3 looks down and Nat, Yelena, Clint all look at the heart broken boy with pity in their eyes

Then it shows Peter he hears the gunshot and then walks over to the person laying on the floor only to realize that it was his uncle, "Hey! Oh, God, oh, God. Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben. Call an ambulance! Someone call an ambulance! Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben. Oh, God, oh, my God. Oh, God. No." Peter starts putting pressure on the wound getting blood all over his hands.

Everyone in the theater, including the trained assassins all have tears in their eyes. The villains are feeling some pain and pity but not much then they hear a broken voice say, "I'm sorry uncle Ben... I-I'm s-sorry that I couldn't save you." Peter 3 then starts sobbing Peters 2 and 1 give him a big hug Shuri and Yelena go over and join the hug. They hug until Peter 3's breathing evens out. All the Flashes start feeling guilty. Especially Flash 3.