DRUNKEN CONFESSION

Start from the beginning

"Till now I am sure you don't like extravagant things. This is the least lavish thing I could arrange."

"You did this." He nodded and the smile never left my face. My happiness knew no bounds I am running in the sand which is my favorite thing to do on the beach.

"Why don't you give us a chance?" The happy bubble burst and the reality hit me like a train.

"Let's get this over with." I sat on the chair and am fastly serving myself.

"Pearl I asked you something." He said in his high pitch voice.

"Like seriously you want to know, ok let's see first you asked me to spend a night so shamelessly then using my Freya's condition you got what you wanted. After that, you forced me countless times, and like it isn't enough you made me and Freya stay at your house making me a mistress at home, a whore at your office, and an escort at Freya's school. Wait how could I forget you made James lose his career ultimately leaving the country, his only mistake was he had been a good friend of mine. You even planned an attack on your friend's girlfriend because she broke your damn car. You tortured Mathew to hell because he revealed your disgusting truth." I am outraged at this point.

"And now you took me here just so you could get into my pants. You still want me to go on."

"Fuck! Pearl, I know a small sorry won't suffice my wrongdoings. Believe me, I have no bad intentions for taking you on this date. I know I shouldn't get forgiveness for all that I have done to you who is no less than an angel in my life." He took my hands in his.

"You are right you don't deserve my forgiveness. You will always be the Demon for me."

"Then teach me damnit, I want to become a better man for you, but I don't know-how. Please teach me. Make me your man." I yanked away his hands.

"I am not your goddamn mother who forgot to teach you." I turned away to get out of this place.

"It's not my fault that my birth mother left me in an orphanage because apparently I am a hindrance in her life and my foster parents thought I was a burden and only treated me as a punching bag whenever they feel like it." I am rooted to my spot and when I looked for him he is nowhere to be found. The tears fell from my eyes unknowingly. He never sounded this vulnerable before. That was so out of his character.

Shoot! How could I forget Frankie told me Theo had a very hard childhood? Where did he go?

The decoration is so beautiful. I went to the table and drank a glass of water.

"Weird" maybe water at expensive restaurants tastes different.

Theodore

"Fuck Fuck Fuck why did I tell her that. I never told anyone before not even Frankie. He used to see how I got treated that was just it." I left after saying that because I don't want to see sympathy in her eyes.

After I felt a little at ease I went to check upon pearl.

"Son of a bitch! Pearl what the hell are you doing in water. It is dangerous, come out." She is playing in the water.

"Theo come less pway" she spoke gibberish.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Hmmm always angwy I am not talking to you"

Shit, she is going too deep in water. I removed my jacket and went in.

"Stop it pearl you are going in too deep."

"Pearl that's enough." She did not just do that. She splashed water on my face.
What happened when I left.

"Fine, you win." I stilled as she splashed the water continuously.