Chapter 4

•Momma Bird•

Third P.O.V

Having a soul attack was rare for BlueJay, but not abnormal.

In her own world, experiencing her fair share of stuggles, she has infact had panick attacks that were enough to rupture her very core being.

It seemed that being hugged so tightly while severely injured caused her soul to spasm at the thought of dying or being dead.

It's fine now though.

She's calmer and she's gonna wake up.

The question is who stablized her soul, and who is this blue jellybean?

BlueJay's P.O.V

I had already woken up; though what I had woken up to might have almost given me another panick attack.

Remember the blue jellybean who decided it would be a good idea to squeeze the life out of me?

Well he's sleeping on the floor with his head propped up on the couch beside me.

Damn, this is awkward.....

To bad, I don't have energy to question this.

I turn over on my side slowly before gently tapping the skeleton's skull a few times.

He slightly shifts a bit and lets out a curious hum at my actions, all before opening his eyesockets.

They reminded me of luminous lapiz or even sapphires. They shine just as brightly too.

"Hu-human?" Well isn't he just a cutey.
I guess he's more toned down when he's sleepy.

"Hello?" Hmm, oh!

"Hello there big guy. You feeling okay? You seem a bit tired." I responded in a hush tone.

Honestly I'm quite happy he spoke so softly. It's really a change of pace from ever since I've got here.

"Oh ....wait- ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Ow.

"... Can you..uh...lower your volume... Please." I whisper in an even softer tone, my ears wrung with horror as he tried to speak again.

I instinctively reach my hands up to grab my ear, but was quickly stopped when his hands went up to grab my own.

"I'm sorry, I'll speak quieter." He says as he held my hands away from my ears.

I sigh out a breath of releif as we both sat in a comfortable silence.

This is actually pretty nice, even if it's a little bit wierd.

He let's go of my hands and I notice him shift a bit to look at me.

"Sorry for...uh hurting you earlier." He says in a borderline quiet tone.

I look at him curiously before a small giggle escaped my sore throat, eventually throwing me into a coughing fit.

"Hey, easy there buddy, dont want you almost killing her twice alright." A voice sounded from nearby.

The voice was obviously male and was a few octaves lower than...did I ever actually get his name?

Besides the point, when I looked up two of the shorter skeletons from earlier along with a taller one were standing in the doorway behind the bluescarfed skeleton.

The three walked in and stood a few ways a ways behind the blu-

Y'know I'm starting to hate the fact I dont know any of their names.