Please come back to my arms. Please.

I was sitting there. I don't know from how long. I heard some steps approaching me. I quickly looked up only to find her.

She was walking towards me with her eyes wet. Face red with tears. Her body was shaking and she was hardly taking the steps towards me. Her hair was all messed up.

"Si- Si-
I stood up and pulled her towards me holding her close to my chest as she hide her face in my chest and started to cry more loudly.

"Hey. What's wrong baby." I softly cooed her.

"He- he is- is he- here." She shuttered 3 times in 3 word sentence.

Why is she so scared? What happened?

"Shhh! I am here. You are safe okay. I love you." I kissed the crown of her hair and she sobbed more.

I pulled back and made her look up at me while her arms were still holding my waist.

I moved her hair strands behind her ears and wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"What happened baby? Did anyone hurt you? Where were you?" I asked softly. Making sure to not scare her more.

I swear, the person who is responsible for this state of hers is going to pay his life. I'll bath him with his own blood if he tried to hurt her.

She has already tolerated a lot. Now she just deserves happiness and nothing else.

I- I wa- want to g- go ho- home." She whispered slowly. Her voice is so slow and cracked.

"Okay as you wish. We will go back tomorrow morning. Happy?" I kissed her forehead softly while she nodded and hide her face in my chest again.

I don't know what is it. Why is she so scared. From whom is she scared but right now I need to calm her.

I called Asim and informed him that she is with me and safe.

After reaching resort we headed to our room. Emma and Asim wanted to see her but I said to give us some privacy for today and they agreed.

"Go and take shower." I said to her while she was continuously looking outside the window blankly from the moment she has stepped in the room.

"Shehnaaz?" She didn't responded. She was just lost in the city lights outside.

I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulders. She flinched om her place and looked behind at me and then she relaxed.
"Hey. You okay?"  She nodded.

"Go and take shower." She again nodded. Without saying anything she headed towards the bathroom.

She was about to close the door but i held it in between. She is crying a lot and so Maybe she can get her panic attacks too. I can't take the risk at all. So it's better to keep the door unlocked.

She looked at me and I smiled at her.
"Don't lock it. Please" i said. She nodded and just closed the door without locking it.

1 hour passed but she was still in the bathroom. I sighed and knocked the door. "Shehnaaz. Are you okay?" No response.

"Reply me or else I'll come inside." I said in a warning tone. Still she didn't replied.

"Fine. I am coming." I opened the door only to find her lost in her thoughts sitting down on the floor.

"Shehnaaz." I sat beside her pulled her close in my lap. I wrapped my hand around her and she sighed relaxing.

"I want to know what's bothering you shehnaaz." I moved my head on her hair softly.