Chapter 43

Heyloou!!!
.
____________________________

Sidharth's POV

"Yes Maa we are alright here." I sighed and answered my mom on the call.

"Beta take care of my daughter properly and when are you both planning to visit us?" She asked softly.

"Soon maa. After coming back to newyork I promise we will visit you soon."

"You better remember your words or else you know the consequences son." I can hear her smirk.

"Yeah I know how beautifully you used to beat the shit out of me with your kitchen equipments like belan." I laughed at the memory as I was the naughtiest kid in my childhood and I used to get punished from mom almost everyday. But ofcourse dadu and grandma were there to save me.

Indian moms and the belan bond you know!

"I am glad you remember that." She laughed softly.

"Now go have fun and take care. Also take care of your brother too." She said.

"Okay your honour. Love you."

"Aww I love you more mere bache." With that she hung up and I chuckled.

I walked from there and reached where everyone was previously. I saw Asim capturing something in his camera.

I headed towards him. "Where are the girls?"

"They are shopping." He said while focusing on his camera.

"I am tired now we should get back to resort." He looked at me and nodded.

We walked towards the market and saw Emma buying something in some shop.

But where is shehnaaz? I cannot see her.

"Hey." I said as we approached her. She looked beside her and smiled at us.

"Hi."

"Umm- I think we should now head back." I said and she nodded in response.

"Yeah sure."

"Where is Shehnaaz?" Asked Asim looking around.

"What do you mean? She was gone to find you guys." Emma paid for her things and looked at us.

"She is not with us." Asim said. His voice was worried.

"Call her. " Emma said.

I quickly dialled her number but her call was not reachable.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

Where the fuck are you shehnaaz? Why are you so careless.

"We should find her." Asim said.

All of us ran towards different directions to find her. 

I showed some people her picture and asked about her but everyone was just denying.

My heart was beating rapidly. I was scared. My chest is feeling heavy. I don't know why but I was feeling like to cry.

I can't lose her. She is my everything. She is my breathe.

Where are you love?

I sat on a bench and held my head inbetween both of my hands looking down at the ground.

I felt tears building in my eyes.

Only this girls has the power to make me feel this helpless and vulnerable. No one has ever made me feel this. And i fucking hate this feeling. I fucking hate her for making me feel this way.