Chapter 7

Deku's POV

"Why is this the first time I'm hearing of this?" Kacchan asks me. "Um.. I don't know? I guess it didn't seem that important, so I didn't say anything. Im sorry." I tell him. "It's fine, I guess." He says. "Wow, Bakugo not yelling. That's new." Mina says. I look at her. "Why?" I ask, confused. "Nothing!" Kacchan answers for her. "Okay?" "I didn't know you knew Bakugo, Izuku." Kyoka says. I look at her. "Yeah, heh." I rub the back of my neck. Suddenly, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and see that I got a text from Shigaraki. "Ah.. one sec. I need to take this." I say, walking away. I open the message.

Crusty 😒: Midoryia, or Izuku? There's been a change of plans. I need you to come to the base now.
Izuku 🥦: Why? And it's Midoryia to you.
Crusty 😒: Fine. But just do it.
Izuku 🥦: Fine. I'll be there in a min.
Crusty 😒: Good.

I let out an annoyed sigh and go back over to Kacchan and the others. "Hey, I have to go. Something came up. We can hang out tomorrow when you get out of school. Okay?" I tell him. "Oh, is everything okay?" He looked concerned. I give him a reassuring smile and nod. "Alright, see you later , Nerd." "See ya!" And I jog off.

Bakugo's POV

I watch as the nerd ran off. "I actually have to go too." Dunce face says, looking up from his phone. Long ears and eyebags agree. "Where are you going?" Pinky asks. "Oh, just meeting a friend you wouldn't know them though. They go to a different school." He says. Both purple heads nod in  agreement. For a second, I saw a hint of annoyance in Dunce face's eyes. The three of them left rather quickly. "Well okay then." Dumb hair says, awkwardly. "Oh well. Bakubabe, wanna hang out with us?" Pinky asks, motioning to herself, Dumb hair, and Tape for Brains. "Why not." I mutter. "Yay!"

Deku's POV

I make my way to the base. Once I got there, Shigaraki was waiting for me. "Hello, Midoryia." I roll my eyes. "What did you want? I was busy." I frown at him. "Apologies. But, I need you to meet someone." He says. "Who?" He then smirks. "The U.A traitors of course!"

IDK WHY BUT HERES ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry it's short. But hope you liked it!!