Chapter 4

Shigaraki's POV
'He sounds so annoyed.' I think to myself. He must really not want to be a villain. Too bad. "Uh- anyway. Here, we have a few rules." I tell him. He nods. "One- I'm the leader so you have to listen to me. Two- if you want something, do it yourself. Three- don't be selfish or stuck up....that's all." I say. I'll admit that I made these up. I just wanna see how loyal he may be. I have to get him to trust me too. I mean- he is my brother after all. "Yeah yeah. Stupid rules. Got it. Can I go now?" He says, unamused. This is gonna take a while.

Bakugo's POV
By the time I reached the school, I already missed Deku. The place was huge. I see a bunch of couples walking to the school together, reminding me of the nerd. 'Snap out of it Katsuki. You'll see him in a few hours!' I tell myself. I go in, looking for Class 1A. I see a huge door with 'Class 1A' written on it. 'Huh, that was fast.' I think to myself. I go in and take a seat in the front. I put my feet in the desk and some extra with blue hair and glasses comes over and starts yelling at me to take them off. I ignore him. "That is very disrespectful!" He yells, while doing some weird robot hand motion thing. Weirdo. After a while, I was starting to get a headache from all the yelling. So I put my feet down. NOT BECAUSE HE TOLD ME TOO. "Thank you!" And he walks over to his desk. I roll my eyes and then suddenly a big yellow caterpillar crawls in. After looking more closely I realize that it's actually a dude in a yellow sleeping bag. "What the-....." I mutter quietly. 'This is gonna be a long year.' I think.

Inko's POV
I hope Izuku isn't too rude to Tomura. I mean- it's his brother. But, he doesn't know that. I let out a defeated sigh. 'Please Izuku.....'