Chapter 2

(A/N: Just wanted to let y'all know that it's the next day! That's all, enjoy!)

Deku's POV
I woke up earlier than usual. Today is gonna be a busy day. I quickly get dressed and then remembered that I had to call someone. Apparently, my mom was secretly a villain. She told me this yesterday, when I came home from hanging out with Kacchan.

***Flashback***

"Mom, I'm home!" I called to my mom, as I entered the house. No answer. I walk into the kitchen and see her sitting at the table. "Izuku, honey we need to talk." I walk over to the table and sit down. "What is it?" I ask her. "I need to tell you the truth. *sigh* Honey, I'm a villain. I work with your father." I stare at her in shock. "W-what?" Mom's a villain? "Honey, when your father found out that U.A rejected you, he wanted you to be a villain with us." Mom explained, quietly. "I don't know what to say. A villain?" She nods. "I guess I can try. Only for you though." She manages a smile. "Thank you dear." We both get up and I hug her. "You're welcome mom."

***End of flashback***

I let out a sigh. Time to call the number. I pull out a piece of paper from my desk drawer, consisting of the number that my mom told me to call. I dial the number into my phone.

(A/N: Bold is Shigaraki ; Underline is Deku)

"Hello?"

"Hi. I was told to call this number. I'm looking to be a villain."

"Ah, I see. You must be Izuku Midoryia. Yes?"

"Um, yeah."

"I've been waiting for your call. My name is Tomura Shigaraki. I will text you an address. Come here at 7:30 am on Monday. Don't be late."

"Sure, whatever. See ya then. Bye."

"Goodbye~"

He was weird. Whatever. I wonder if Kacchan's awake yet. I head out of the house, telling my mom bye first. Pretty soon, I was across the street and at Kacchan's house. I knock on the door. Mitsuki answered. "Hello, Izuku. What can I do for ya?" She smiles. "Hi, auntie. Just wanted to see if Kacchan was awake yet." I return the smile. "Yes he is. One second. KATSUKI! IZUKU IS HERE FOR YOU!!" She screamed towards the stairs. "Talk to you later, kiddo." I nod and she walks away. Kacchan comes to the door soon after. "Hey. Whatcha doing here?" He asked. "Hmm, nothing. Just wanted to see you." I told him. "Okay. Well, I was actually about to come see you so, that works I guess." He smiles. Slowly, he steps outside, shutting the door. I hug him and he hugs me back. "Can I take you somewhere?" He asks me, pulling away. "Sure Kacchan." I smile at him and he returns the smile. He grabs my hand and the two of us begin walking. "Is it far?" I ask him. "Nope." He smiles at me. "Okay then. I can't wait." I smile as well. "Good." We walk for a bit but we finally stop. When I see where we're at, my eyes widen and my jaw drops. "Wha?!" He chuckles. "I know you wanted to come here, so I decide that since I'm leaving tomorrow and we won't get to hang out, I should bring ya here." I hug him and he hugs back. "Thank you!" I pull away and look at him. "You're welcome nerd." He kisses me on the cheek and we go into the amusement park that I've been wanting to go to since they opened.

Author's POV
The two spend all day at the amusement park. They had lunch at a food stand and then went on more rides. By the time they started heading home, it was getting dark.

Bakugo's POV
Me and Deku finally reached our houses. I look over and see Deku yawn. He looked adorable. "Tired?" He jumps. I think I scared him. Oops. "Yeah. I guess I'm gonna go. I had fun today." He smiles at me. "I'm glad. Guess I'll talk to ya tomorrow then." I say, pulling him into a hug. "Yeah okay. I love you Kacchan." He says, hugging me back. "Love you too nerd." He looks up at me and I kiss him. He kisses back and we pull away. "Goodnight Kacchan." He says, reaching his house. "Night Izu." And he goes inside his home. I head over to mine. "Where have you been?" My old hag asks me as soon as I get through the door. "With Izuku." I tell her. "Okay. Get to bed. You got a big day tomorrow."

Hey guys! Sooo it's short again. My hands hurt 😢. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was up till 11 last night so I could write and read some. Welp, peace out y'all. Have a great day or night and see ya in the next chapter! ✌️✌️