Chapter 3

Deku's POV
I woke up super early due to the alarm I set yesterday. It was exactly 7:15. Wait, Kacchan should be leaving any minute. Maybe I can talk to him before he leaves. I quickly get up and rush around my room, trying to get ready. Once I was done, I decided to ignore breakfast and headed out. As I was leaving my house, I saw Kacchan leave his. "Hey Kacchan!" I called, running over to him. "Deku? Why are you up so early?" He asked, looking at me. "I told you I had plans today. Unfortunately, they start super early." He raised a brow. "Okay? Anyways, hey." He replied. "I was hoping to see you before you left anyways." I smiled. "Why?" He looked confused. "So I could wish you luck of course! It's your first day at UA." His expression shifted to realization and he smiled. "Thanks nerd." He pulled me into a hug. I hug him back and we pull away. "I got to go. See ya Kacchan." I say, starting to walk away. I have a feeling that if I'm late, Shigaraki won't be too happy. "Okay, see ya!" He calls after me. I smile to myself as I continue walking.

I walked for at lesser thirty or more minutes before I got there. How far away is this stupid base anyway? I see the bar I jog over to it. Slowly, I knock on the door, and a baby-blue-haired guy opens the door. I look at his face and it reminds me of Tenko, my brother who got dragged away with my dad. "Izuku Midoryia?" The guy pulled me out of my thoughts. "Yes. Can we just do this? I don't want to be here." I said, sounding way more harsh then I meant to. "Uh, y-yeah." He said, sounding taken back, as he moved to the side, allowing me to enter. Once inside, I take in my surroundings. I was in a bar. That much was obvious. There was a door that led to who knows where. I saw a couch and a nice flat-screen TV. There was stairs that led somewhere, and a hallway with a bunch of doors. "Okay, lets hurry up." I say coldly. "So, as you know, my name is Tomura Shigaraki." He starts off. I roll my eyes. "Duh." I say, annoyed.

So- Sorry this took so long to come out. Also, sorry for the sudden ending. I'm in school and so I was in a rush. Anyways, see ya in the next chapter. ^•^