" What! That's my boyfriend!" The girl cried giving me the deadliest glare and I laughed flicking her off before running over to Mikey.

Taking his hand into mine," You okay?"

He nodded his head," Yeah I'm cool."

" You good?, that ref was giving you a hard time?"

" Yesss." I dragged rolling my eyes," Some darkskin girl was claiming you as her boyfriend."

His eyes grew big," Darkskin and tall?"

" Mhm, a very pretty girl."

" Oh." He responded lowly closing his eyes making me slap him.

" Mikey you got an head injury! You can't be going to sleep." I said sternly." Where the medics!"

" Damn." He mumbled rubbing his irritated cheek," slapped me hard as fuck."

The next day.

I laid in bed, watching one of CoryxKenshin's spooky scary Sunday I was bed rest & couldn't play ball until my arm healed and the on & off migraines stopped.

I continued to check my phone hoping Nirah would come on, my stomach was damnear touching my back.

A few more minutes passed by and my stomach grumbled louder, and I grabbed my phone, calling Nirah.

" Nirah!" I said as soon as the phone connected.

" Yea, hello, Mikey yes?" Her voice sounded from the other side of the phone.

" Ni-rah." I sounded out, in a more firm tone.

" Yes, Mikey."

" Where the hell you at?"

" Listen, Mikey, I am on my way alright so stop calling me tryna be Madea, bye." She said before the phone disconnected, and I rolled my eyes. She better on her way or me and her gone have some problems.

I scrolled on Instagram for a few minutes, clicking through stories, Nirah better bring her ass through this door.

" Nirah!" I said excitedly seeing the bag of Chic-fila in her hand.

" Hey Madea." She chuckled as she handed me my food.

I took a big sip of lemonade, and automatically started eating the waffle fries sitting my drink on the night stand beside me and starting munching on my fries.

" Damn big hungry slow down, the food not going nowhere." Nirah joked plopping down on the beanbag making me mug her.

I scrunched my face up." Why you acting like that?"

" Like what?"

" Why you sitting all the way over there and not in the bed? Don't be acting like that we already done kissed three times."

A big smile began to form on her face as she hid her face with her hands, I couldn't help but to also smile dropping two fries in my mouth." Why you covering your face?"

" Stop talking to me." She said by sound of her voice i knew she a big cheesy smile on her face.

" Why I gotta stop talking to you?" I asked tilting my head to the side," Hellooooo, why i gotta stop talking to youuu?"