"Do you not like it?" He asked in a teasing way, the knife pulling away from my skin and I gave a physical reaction of relief. 

"I--" I froze, his long fingers trailing up my dress and gliding across my thigh. "Luis." I sighed when he pushed back into me, his face digging into my neck as his fingers hovered over my area.

He rubbed against my ass, my silk gown automatically rising up dangerously high and I gasped when he so aggressively pulled it up so it was pooled around my waist, my bare ass pressed against him as his finger messed with the material of my underwear.

I felt panic rise in me, my chest burning from anxiety but I have to go along with this without actually this leading to anything else.

He hoarsely groaned in my ear and God, please help me. The deep vibrations from his chest are now on my back as he tightly cupped my ass in his large, veiny hands.

I gasped in disgusted but he misunderstood what I meant.

Now, in my entire life ever, no man can ever compete with Luis's roughness. There's 'rough' and there's just rough. Which, unfortunately, Luis is just rough. In most cases, I wouldn't complain but with Luis, I have a feeling I'm gonna get hurt, whether it's physical or verbal.

I gasp left my mouth when I felt the material of my underwear snap off; Luis had taken the knife and cut my underwear off so swiftly.

"Luis." I flipped around, entrapped between him and the counter as I held my underwear in place so it couldn't just fall. "What the fuck?" I nudged him but he didn't budge.

He simply continued to stare down at me, his eyes burning with immense lust.

"They were getting in my way." He shrugged carelessly, a condescending scoff leaving my mouth.

Steady your mind, the plan is to seduce and make him fall in love with you not fuck him every time you get the chance. God, I'm stupid. I need to stop him sooner next time.

My brain hurts, my forehead bumping into his chest as I looked down at the ground. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

He lifted his arm, his hand on the back of my neck, his fingers slipping through my hair as he gently caressed my neck. A sigh left my mouth before I looked back up at him, my eyes meeting his as I gently pushed him away from me.

"Go eat your breakfast -- for real this time -- before you're late for work," I moved away, I'm walking like a fucking penguin just so my underwear doesn't fall. "And don't forget, you have a lunch meeting with, uh, Sanchez." I reminded him and then groaned. "Fuck it." I muttered before pulling off my underwear, Luis's eyes jerking up as he stared at me with an astonished smirk.

"Can I have it?" He leaned sideways on the counter and I slowly turned my head in his direction, not processing what he was saying.

"My underwear?" I asked in disbelief, this man is baffling.

"No, your dress, I think it'll look pretty on me -- of course your underwear." I have no words left for this man.

"You're fucking disgusting." My voice came out as a whisper as I looked up at him in disgust.

"Oh, baby, trust me I know." His voice was cocky, leaning forwards as he swiftly pulled the material out of my hand, throwing it up before catching it.

"Oh, Luis." I scrunched my face up as I walked away, him stuffing my panties in his pocket.

"You know, you should be my personal assistant." He spoke which made me halt so suddenly.

I turned around to see him now sitting down at the dining table, cutting a piece of his pancakes.

"Really?" Oh my God, a chance to get out of here? I will literally do anything for that.

He looked at me through his brows, taking a bite of the pancakes. He chewed a few times before swallowing it down, a moment of silence filling up the room.

"Yeah." He nodded slowly before digging in for another bite.

"Like... I can come with you--"

"--You most certainly can come with me." Haha, double meanings, so funny.

"Luis." I groaned as I looked down at him frustratedly.

"Amara." He mimicked me and I rolled my eyes.

"You're a man in his thirties, grow up," I narrowed my eyes at him. "Like I was saying, does that mean I can come to work with you?" I asked with hope begging in my voice. I need to get out of here, plus it'll give me more chances of escaping.

"I don't trust you, Amara." He sighed, taking another bite. Fair, I wouldn't trust me if I were in his position.

"I have spent seven months stuck inside, day and night... you occasionally take me out but I have to act according to your rules... I have no phone, no laptop, my hobby recently is counting the individual strands of grass on the lawn," I told him frustratedly and he only glared up at me, eating away. "Please, Luis..." I sighed and he clenched his jaw.

"Alright, go get changed." A wide smile spread across my lips as I cheered, rushing out of the room as I headed upstairs to get changed.

So gullible.