"Okay, move away from me." My hand was flat against his chest, as I attempted to push him away but he sniggered, moving my hand away as he rested his head back down onto my chest.

I froze for a second, his soft hair on my chest lightly tickled me but I soon gave in as my arm wrapped around his muscular back, my other hand back in his hair.

It is a rare sight, his hair like this, otherwise, it's usually all gelled up and neatly set in place.

"Goodnight, amore."

'Amore'... I hope you choke in your sleep.

"I have a meeting this evening," Luis was walking around in the kitchen as I cooked breakfast for the both of us and Mr High and Mighty wanted pancakes. "It might run late," He sipped on his coffee as he tied the laces to his shoe.

"Aye, sin zapatos en la casa." I groaned as I shooed him away with the spatula and he rolled his eyes. "Take 'em off, don't roll your eyes at me, caracol." I jerked a brow before flipping the pancakes. (Translation - No shoes in the house)

Luis didn't say anything, surprisingly enough... so I looked over to him, seeing him take his shoes off with a smug smirk on his face.

"Que?" I raised a brow before plating the pancakes, pouring maple syrup on top.

"You should speak in Spanish more often," He stood up as he stood on the opposite side of the counter, grabbing his plate. He traced his thumb over the edge of the plate where the syrup was about to drip. He looked down at the thick syrup that glistened on his thumb, his eyes meeting mine again. "You sound so fucking good." His hoarse and raspy voice was low, a smug look on his face as he enclosed his plump lips around his thumb, sucking off the syrup with a light smacking sound.

I clenched my jaw, staring back at him like what he said didn't affect me one bit but here I am with my legs pressed together so tight.

"Eat your breakfast." I was the one to break eye contact first otherwise I would definitely melt.

I turned around, facing away from him as I grabbed myself a mug. Just as I had placed the mug down on the counter, I sighed when I felt his dark presence creeping up behind me.

Here we go again.

"Hm," He deeply hummed as he stood dangerously close behind me, his fingers snaking onto my waist. "I'm not craving pancakes anymore." He clicked his tongue and what am I? A genie? I can't make all his breakfast demands come all true.

"What do you want then, Luis?" I sighed as I looked to my side, my eyes tilting up as I side-eyed him.

He leaned closer, both of us automatically leaning in closer to the counter and stopped when my hipbones rested against them. His lips brushed against my ear, an instant fire blazing against my skin as I clenched my jaw.

"You." He whispered and with his words a swarm of lust fluttered in my stomach.

I sighed when my back met with his chest, melting into one as his bulge brushed against my ass, right above the silk white and short gown I wore. I felt his hands more my lower body closer to his, my head resting back against his chest.

I feel disgusted.

I froze when I felt a sharp, pointy tip on the crook of my neck, Luis's lips still brushing against my ear as his breath hit my shoulders.

"Luis..." I muttered as I felt him drag the cold metal up my neck, my breath hitching in my throat. "Do you always have to be so violent?" I whispered because I felt if I talked any louder, this knife will plunge straight into my neck.