⚜️rays stalker era⚜️

y/n's pov:

My eyes slowly opened to reveal me looking at the pitch black ceiling. For a moment i thought i was back home but then I sat up and stretched my arms seeing the tall book shelves that surrounded me.

How long did I sleep for? I wondered as I stood up and stretched once more. I rubbed my eyes before folding the blanket, grabbing the pillow and putting them back where they came from. I slightly smiled at the thought of Ray covering me up with blanket but then quickly shook it off.

When I left the library I saw Anna, Nat, thoma, and lannion with their ears pressed up against sister krones bedroom door along with don and gilda standing behind them. I was a bit confused until I quickly remembered that this was all a part of Normans and Emma's plan.

I ignored it and acted as if i saw nothing as I strolled to the bedroom where I thought my two bestfriends might be and To my luck they were. Those two were put in charge of putting all the children to bed. They were uhm struggling. I suddenly felt a light tug on my shirt I looked down and my eyes were met with a pair of big green ones.

"y/nnn can you tuck me in bed?" Sherry asked, she yawned and held her arms out indicating she wanted me to pick her up.

"yup!" I replied as I scooped her up in my arms and walked her to her bed. i then playfully flopped om her bed causing her to giggle at my action.

"now listen sherry, I heard that a very special girl is going to get very sweet dreams tonight." I fibbed giving her a little smile.

"REALLY? DO YOU KNOW WHO?" she eagerly asked causing me to shush her.

"Yes i do know, but i'm not supposed to tell-you know what screw it i'll tell you." I laughed, you could tell by her impatience and how her face twisted in an anxious one that she really wanted it to be her.

"TELL ME TELL ME."

"quiet down first."

"okkkk tell me tell me." sherry whispered.

"it's you. NOW GOODNIGHT SWEET DREAMS." I shouted while giving her a little hug, she excitedly pulled herself under blanket and begin to drift into a deep sleep.

When everyone was settled in bed I walked over to my two friends who were catching their breaths.

"y/n we need to talk." Kennedy said with a stern face as I approached the two.

"uhm okay." I answered turning around on the heels of my feet and walking out of the bedroom.

- - -

"so uh whats up?" i asked while sitting on a table in the library and nervously scratching my head. 

"The inspection is coming up soon but I'm sure you knew that." kennedy answered looking down with a
unexplainable expression.

"Yes I do know.." i mumbled knowing exactly what's going to happen.' feeling a mountain of guilt slam into my back.

"So what's the plan?" Scarlett spoke up looking at me waiting for my answer but i stayed silent not exactly having a plan, her asking me that with such hope in her voice only made it feel like another mountain of guilt fell on my back.

"You don't have a plan? the inspection is tomorrow y/n!" kennedy whispered yelled with a hint of fear in here voice.

"I'm aware but there's nothing I can do." I answered avoiding eye contact with the two, I mean what was I supposed to do? I wasn't an almighty god that could change fate.