⚜️Dons rage⚜️

y/ns pov:

this is really awkward...I thought as all 6 of us were gathered in the dining room. Everyone was tense and it was completely silent. Don and Gilda both had guilty looks on their faces. Worst of all Kennedy and Scarlett were clueless this was happening right now.

"Well," said Ray breaking the silence, he was leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed, and he had a furious look on his face.

"We were just in moms secret room okay," Don explained averting his eyes from Ray.

"But how!" Emma shouted

"You see Don stole the key and.." Gilda spoke up

"WHAT?"

"wait did she-" Norman breathed out as sweat was dripping down his face.

"I don't think she noticed." gilda reassured "And we already put it back..so" she continued

Ray cringed before yelling "THAT WAS A STUPID MOVE" causing Gilda to flinch "Did you not even stop to think that the room could have had a camera or alarm, what would you of done then if Mom or Krone found out you'd two-NO we'd all be-"

"Tell us what would happen, Ray!" Don cut off Ray "Would we all be killed?" he asked glaring right at Emma.

As much as I wanted to speak up and say something I didn't because I didn't wanna provoke Don anymore and I didn't wanna be punched in the face by him.

I cringed at the thought of being punched like Ray or Norman earning a slide glance from the raven head but I just ignored it and focused on the conversation in front of me.

"When we searched the secret room we found little bunny." don added "you kept us hopeful and said we'd save them, but we can't save them can we?!" he continued standing from his chair while he clenched his teeth."cus there all conny and the others there" don yelled

"LOOK I'M SO SORRY!" Emma shouted bowing her head.

"then-" Gilda gasped with wide eyes fear and shock written all over her face. "there really."

"see Gilda they were lying to us after all," Don added getting really close to Emma.

"Just what are you hiding." Don whispered to Emma. "just tell us the truth" he continued inching closer to her. Emma got up from her seat and turned to me.

"Yes tell them," I said as Norman nodded, all three of us turned to the two and Norman let out a breath before spilling the full truth. I have to apologize to them later...

-time skip-

"demons??..a farm.."

"you're saying every one of us was raised to be eaten?"

"And Ray is a spy?..no way"

"he did it for us," Norman said defending Ray

"Then you knew what was gonna happen to Conny that day Ray?" Don asked getting up from his seat." and Emma,y/n, Norman you guys lied so we wouldn't know you were taking us into a world full of demons?"

"Woah I tried to get them to tell you the truth, but I am sorry for not telling you!" I said defending myself a bit, I wasn't about to be blamed for something I didn't agree on.