Chapter One

A man with dark skin and hair stood at the helm of the Siren's Nightmare, barking orders at his crew, ready to face the storm ahead of them. He wore a deep blue cloak and a leather hat sat upon his long, curly hair. His brown and blue eyes watched the crew on deck. His deputy captain stood rigid next to him, eyeing the storm. Her face gave nothing away but her blue eyes were filled with fear. Eventually she spoke up, "Captain, may I suggest we change course?" Her British accent was rough, "We've lost a good deal of the crew from the last storm and the Nightmare isn't exactly in the best condition,"
The captain was silent for a moment before facing her, "You have a point, Beth," His Mexican accent was too roughened, "We could head for Tortuga and search for some new faces for the crew," He smiled at her, told the crew to get ready for Tortuga and turned the mighty ship away from the storm. Quietly, Beth sighed in relief and helped the crew to raise the mainsail.

A few days later, a princess in white dress stood on the deck of the cruise ship. Her reddish-brown hair was blown back by the ocean breeze. Her golden tiara sat in her waves. She gazed out at the sea. Her heart beat steadily. Her brown eyes reflected the sunlight on the sea. As much as she adored cruise ships, the royal life was boring and dull. She grew shy at meetings and when she had to give speeches. A man with thick black and in a nice suit matched up to her, "Your highness," He said with a bow. He seemed breathless, "Your parents have requested you downstairs,"
"But why?" The princess asked. The butler raised his head,
"Pirates,"

The Siren's Nightmare pulled up along side the cruise ship. Some of it's crew lept aboard, swords drawn. The captain followed suite, "Keep 'em distracted until I find the princess!" And he ran towards the staircase. Gaurds stood in front of him. He rolled his eyes and pointed his own sword at them, "Don't make me do this the hard way,"
The gaurds swung at him and he parried their blows easily, pushed them aside, knocking them out cold and ran down the staircase. She'll be her cabin, He thought. He searched room after room, taking the occasional gold, silver or gemstone he thought would sell well on the market. Then he found the door marked with a crown. This was her room. The captain laughed to himself. Now he'd have her. He opened the door and there, cowaring in the corner was the princess. Her beauty stunned him. He stopped dead in his tracks, staring at her. She stood for an attempt at bravery, "Move it, filthy pirate!" Her voice wavered with some odd emotion the captain couldn't recognise. The captain came out of his trance,
"Do you know who I am, lassy?" He asked and approached her. He was taller than her. And stronger. He bound her wrists in rope. She glared at him, "Names matter not!"
The captain laughed again, "The name's Captain Gabriel Lopez," He gave a mocking bow, laughing, "And you're Pretty Princess Ashley,"
Ashley glared, "I'm glad you're aware of my title!"
Gabriel ignored her, "Now, down to business, I reckon,"