"mmm"

"And, we are the ones who planned the program and worked hard for it. So, it's our responsibility to finish it. We are going to London and that's the final"

Khushi sighed.

"Why are you questioning me a lot about it now? Don't you want to go to London?"

"You just finished the biggest issues like Anup and Kailash. Don't you want to be relaxed?"

"What do you think? For what we are going to London?" he chuckled.

"For what?"

"To be relaxed..."

"Oh..."

Arnav tapped her cheek.

"By the way, why did you suggest the London branch for Neerav?"

"Do you want us to take over the London branch?"

"In fact, that's what I expected. Because you are the one who is the founder of it."

"It's not easy to get settled in a foreign country. It was fine for a bachelor but a family man. Your mother will be left alone if we get settled in London. We both have responsibility for our parents. Still, Neerav's condition is CAT ON THE WALL. He is irresponsible sometimes. I can't leave my parents in India, trusting him completely. They are getting old. This is the time they need our support. I think it's my responsibility. I don't want to give it to Neerav. And, I want Neerav to know how hard it is to stand alone. He needs something to look after. Then only he will be responsible"

Khushi nodded yes.

.........

One week later, Arnav and Khushi reached London. Arnav brought her to his flat. It looked classy and blowy. Khushi liked it very much. She viewed all the rooms one by one. She came to Arnav's bedroom and got stuck seeing her big size photo on the wall. It seems the photo should have been captured at Arnav's parents' wedding anniversary function. She looked at him bewildered. Arnav came to her and hugged her from behind.

"Did you capture this photo at uncle aunt's anniversary function?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"I wanted to be with you. This photo gave me the same feel"

She looked at him, turning her face.

"I thought to remove it many times but I just could not..."

"Maybe the destiny would not have allowed you to remove it because I'm your destiny"

Arnav smiled.

"I look beautiful in this photo" she chuckled.

"You are... always..." he kissed her from behind.

Khushi turned towards him.

"You always make me feel special," she said with mixed emotions.

"You too can make me feel special in some other way," he said, caressing her lips with his thumb.

"Let me get fresh. After that, I will make you feel special"

"Why not you do that when getting fresh?" he asked with a deep meaning.

Khushi looked at him widening her eyes. She didn't expect this.

"Do you have such ideas too?" she asked unbelievably.

"Why? Am I not human? Won't I have desires about enjoying my life with my wife?" he dashed her forehead with his.

"But, you never told me about it before...?"

"Would you have fulfilled my wish if I had told you before?"

"I already told you, according to me, there is no difference between our room and London. Both are same..."

"Then we will continue our honeymoon after going to India too" he laughed.

"You look so beautiful while laughing," she said admiring his face.

Arnav's laughter became an attractive smile.

"Let's get fresh..." he uttered with an intensive gaze.

She gestured him like 'pick me up. In no time, Arnav gathered her in his arms and strode to the washroom. Their honeymoon started even before the AR program started. As Khushi said, no matter where they are, happiness and enjoyment are not about the PLACE but HEART. We can enjoy our life being at home too. It's all about the OPTION we chose. Arnav didn't have any other option when it comes to Khushi. He had no second option over her ever. Because she was his ONE and ONLY OPTION.

The END.