Chapter Twenty Six

War Is Over
Chapter Twenty Six
The Blue Ring
|3rd person POV|

Previously On War Is OverWhen the pair pulls apart Adi glances around the room with Scott's arm around her shoulder as Kira Yukimura joins their side

When the pair pulls apart Adi glances around the room with Scott's arm around her shoulder as Kira Yukimura joins their side.

"I missed you all" she mutters leaning into Scott with a smile.

Peter Hale did as his daughter said and took Allison Argents body to his apartment.

He knew his daughter was going to kill the huntress for what she did to Rosalie.

He didn't question it for a second because he knew he couldn't.

He killed Kate for what she did to their family and he knew he couldn't argue with his daughter who was also killing in the name of family.

"Daddy" Adeline Talia Hale shouted as she walked into her father's apartment.

"In here" Peter announced.

Allison Argent gasped awake and grabbed her stomach as if she chose the perfect timing to wake up.

"Welcome back to the land of the living" Adi announces.

"You killed me... I was dead" Allison stutters out.

The tribrid nods, "yes you were... but so was I and here we stand. Well sit in your position..." Adi says. "I wanna kill you but you could save yourself." The auburn haired woman suggests, making Peter furrow his eye brows.

"How" Alli asks quickly.

"Apologize... say that your sorry for brutally killing Rosalie... say it and I won't brutally murder you in return."

"I'm... not gonna say sorry for something I'm not sorry for... you deserved what I did to you... your aunt and cousin came back from the dead... my mother and aunt and hell even my cousin are still dead..." The argent rants.

"You mean Savanah" Lynn questions making Allison's demeanor change. "I'm gonna take that as a yes, she's alive..." she trails off. "Kind" she corrects. "and well... she knew you were going to die but she didn't really care." She trails off. "My aunt and my cousin wasn't me... my mother did that."

"Please don't kill me... I'll feed and I'll follow your every command. I'm sorry!" She pleas.

"Too bad" she mutters vamp speeding towards the brunette sticking her hand into the brunettes chest. "Because I'm not" she whispers into her ear pulling out her heart.