2

You gave him your number and he asked for your name. "So, what should I put your contact as? Can I put your name?" he asked trying not to sound creepy. You answered, "Sure, my name is y/n y/l/n." In which he said, "That's a really pretty name." You blushed and smiled. "Can I get your number too?" you asked nervously. "Sure," he answered. He gave you his number and then you got his name, Christopher(or Chris) Sturniolo. You were in love with the name and you blushed a second time. The pretty boy smiled and left happily.

5 hours later
Later that day, you got a FaceTime call. It was from the group chat. Everyone joined and they were with their valentine. You were so jealous of them but then you remembered Chris. You made an excuse that you had to go and then left. Immediately after, you FaceTimed Chris. He answered pretty quickly and you became friends quicker. It was like you were replacing your other best friends but you attempted not to. You also tried not to fall in love with Chris but it was hard, like really hard. You guys would always make eye contact and blush. One day, Chris called you and asked to hang out and watch a movie. You went over to his house and you followed him to his room. On they way to his room, you saw two more boys that looked the exact same. "How many of you are there?" you ask confused as you looked at the other two boys. "Oh those are my brothers, we're triplets. Nick, Matt, this is y/n, y/n, this is Nick and Matt. "hey y/n!" the two boys said in unison. "Hi!" you said. "Ok come with me before nick steals you away," Chris said. Once you got there, you saw all the snacks. You were more excited for the snacks if anything. He asked, "scary movie?" You never got through scary movies, but you said yes because he was with you. "Yeah, sure," you answered. You guys agreed on watching Scream. You got scared a couple times but he was there to comfort you. After the movie was over, he leant in and kissed you. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-" he tried to say before you interrupted, "No, don't be sorry, if I'm being honest, I really like you." "Really? I've liked you ever since the day I met you. I just didn't know how to say it." You fell so hard for him. You both blushed. "Should we keep this a secret for a while before we tell my brothers?" he asked. "Sure," you say.

                             1 week later

You and Chris told Matt and Nick about both of you. They were so happy for Chris. Nick was basically your best friend so he was beyond excited.

——————————
A.N: sorry this literally SUCKS i hate it so much 😭 this is my least favorite chapter