Dreaming Of You

Chapter 1

I wake up everyday dreading even opening my eyes, why you may say, well because sleep is the best part of anyone's day, you just close your eyes and drift into and endless cycle of events or you may know them as dreams.

Dreams let you escape from reality or may even face reality, I don't know I'm not in your head.

My point is my dreams let me fantasise about the one person I could never have.

He's the definition of boy next door with his short brown hair, cute brown eyes, and cunning personality, and yes he's way better then Luke Hemmings in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong I'm still a Luke girl.

The boy I can't have is the one person I would trust with my life, secrets, and can make me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

And he happens to be my best friend and partner in crime, Brandon.

Okay I know you must wonder why I can't have Brandon, well the only thing getting between me and my man happens to be blonde, blue eyed, and annoying, and no its not Luke Hemmings people, get your head in the game.

The culprit is Cara Deval, his girlfriend.

I sure know how to pick them, tall, adorable and taken, just my type.

Anyway Cara used to be my-

"Samantha Grace I hope your ass is out of bed and getting ready for school " my mom yells from downstairs.

"Um yeah mom I just need like 10 more minutes " So I can explain my life crisis to strangers, is what I wanted to say.

We will get back to Cara later I need to get ready before my mom has a cow, not something anyone wants to see.

*10 outfits later*

I decided to wear my ''I love naps" sweatshirt, some black leggings, and my one direction converses that Brandon gave me for my 17th Birthday.

And no I'm not wearing makeup, its Monday so no thank you and yes I brushed my hair and pulled it into a somewhat decent ponytail.

I'm on my way downstairs, I have my bag and my phone tucked safely in my back pocket.

"Mom I'm done I made it, lets go " I say walking to the door and to the car. "Okay Bossy" she says grabbing the car keys and following behind me closing the door.

***

We finally arrive at school after and agonizing 10 minutes of my mother belting out Justin Bieber in the car, She's a strong believer of the Bieber.

We pull up to the curb and my mom unlocks the door, "Have a good day Sammy " she tells me before I get out of the car.

"Okay love you, and please cut down on the Bieber " I say.

"Done hate because I'm a cool mom and I have the Bieber fever, I'm a strong belieber, you don't see me telling you to stop with whatever that band you like." She says with a smirk.

"How many times do I have to tell you they are called 5 Seconds of Summer." I say with a sigh.

"Sure honey, I don't judge with your choices but Bieber would do you some good." I can't believe she just said that.

"Okay I have to go mom, see you later." I say already waving her off.

"Bye, Love you" And with that she drives off.

I swear her obsession is unhealthy.

"Saaaaammmmmm" Oh god here we go.

I turn around and is immediately engulfed in a huge.

"Megan I can't breath." I say gasping for air.

"Oh my god sorry Sam, I get so excited seeing you its been so long." She pouts.

"I literally saw you yesterday, we went to the mall." I say shaking my head, she can be so dramatic.

She rolls her eyes at me.

"So anyways I saw Brandon with Cara, he was sucking the life out of her lips, I think I may be scarred for life." She tells me with a look of horror.

"What Brandon does with that back stabbing man stealer even though she technically didn't steal Brandon from me of course since we aren't dating and I never got the chan-"
I'm snapped out of my rambling as Megan slapped my face.

"Thanks" I say rubbing my probably red cheek, that was one hard bitch slap.

"Your welcome now let's get to class" She grabs my hand and pulls me along Into the building.

As we make it down the hall to class Ms. Walsh who does the announcements starts to speak and for once I'm interested.

"Attention all North East High students prom will be in 5 months so I advise you all to start buying tickets now"

I had totally forgot about prom but then again its not like I'm going with anyone since the someone I want is taken.

"And lastly students the theme of the prom will be When in Rome "

"Looks like they stepped their game up, this one is definitely going to be better than last years" she says while we walk into Chemistry.

"Yeah I guess, we just need dates" I say feeling a little down. We take our seats in the back of the room.

"We could always go together" She suggests with a grin.

"Sisters before-"

"Why good morning class" Our teacher Mrs. Parker walks into class just as the bell rings.

You hear a chorus of good mornings and groans, the groans where from me. I really don't like chemistry, its like a foreign language.

"Today we are starting on learning the history of the period-"

My teacher stops talking and looks towards the door and of course its Brandon, in his plain black shirt and loose fitting skinny jeans and converse. And his hair looks like someone ran their grubby little fingers through it... Oh wait that probably is what happened.

"It seems Your late again Brandon, do you have any excuse to why you where late?" Mrs. Parker asks.

"No, but even if I did I don't kiss and tell" He told her with a smirk and my jaw clenched while she let out a frustrated groan.

"Just sit down" She says with a sigh.

He doesn't say another word and makes his way to his seat in front of me.

He can be such an asshole sometimes which makes me question my infatuation and our friendship.

Brandon turns around facing me with that damn smirk but I give him a flat look.

His smirk falters.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"You're an asshat"

"Donkey"

"Whale"

"Elephant"

"Dinosaur"

"Arzaylea"

I gasp and glare at him.

"I win" He smiles triumphantly and turns back around.

I'm definitely rethinking this friendship.

*************

So I decide that I would rewrite these chapters in order to be less cringe worthy, I'm liking what's happening so far.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. XD