Seira's Jealousy And Trying To Get Close To Rael

Seira was asleep suddenly her eyes opened and she was back in the place where the accident between Rael and Stella had happened which for some reason made her chest feel tight.

Until there was a flash of light that dazzled her eyes. She opened her eyes again, she was in a park she heard someone talking, when she turned around she stood there shell shocked at what she was seeing in front of her eyes. Rael and Stella were sitting on a picnic blanket talking and laughing as if they were on a date.

~Dream~

Rael: "Stella, this is delicious! Do you want me to feed it?"

Stella: "Yes, I will!"

For some reason, her chest hurt looking at it and she felt like she wanted to pull Rael away from Stella and hug him. Then something unexpected thing happened. Rael kissed Stella on the lips, and both of them started to kiss passionately.

Seira: *shocked*

Rael: *pulls away and smiles* I'm so lucky to have you in my life, someone who understands me and is there for me in every situation.

Stella: *smiles* I should be the one to say that to you ever since you came into my life it has been filled with love and happiness.

Rael: I'm glad to hear that from you. *kisses her again*

~Dream Ends~

Suddenly, Seira wakes up with a cold sweat she looks out the window to find it is morning alright and goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

When she went downstairs, she saw that Rael was already awake and was sitting on the sofa drinking his tea.

Seira: Good Morning, Rael

Rael: *looks at her* Good Morning, Seira

Seira: Stella is not awake yet?

Rael: No she is still asleep

Seira: Oh..ok *goes to the kitchen to make herself tea and comes back and sits down beside Rael*

Both drank their tea in silence, Seira from time to time glanced at Rael, the Nightmare of last night was still haunting her. Sometimes she looked at his lips wondering what they felt like against her own.

Seira: *blush* ~WHAT AM I THINKING???!!!~

Rael: *noticed that Seira was looking at him* Seira, is something the matter?

Seira: NO

Rael: Oo...ok

After having their tea, Seira went back to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone, Rael also came to give her a helping hand.
Even though Seira did not admit that she was happy to have him helping her, she was glad that there was still a chance for her.

~Rajak's Room~

Rajak opened his eyes to find Luna still sleeping beside him.

Rajak: *smiled and moved her hair from her face* ~She is so beautiful~

Luna: *starts to wake up and smiles at Rajak* Good Morning

Rajak: Good Morning, did you sleep well?

Luna: Yeah *shifts a bit*

Rajak: *Suddenly looks somewhere else*

Luna: ?????? What happened?

Rajak: *still looking away* Nothing

Luna: *Looks down at her nightgown and sees that a bit of her cleavage is shown* Hahahaha really Rajak, you are looking away because of this? Seriously you might just see it in the future.