Last Day Of School And Beginning Of Summer Holidays

3 months have passed since Rael and Stella joined the school. Both for their academics are far better than others. Rael and Stella always studied together and helped each other with their homework, even the Teachers were proud and felt lucky to have such good students in their class.

Rajak was happy that his baby brother was getting along with others and learning new things. Seira on the other hand felt her jealousy increase as Rael and Stella spent more time with each other. She hated that Stella came at the wrong time in their lives and took Rael away.

Shinwoo came back 1 month ago and joined the others, telling them about the hell he went through went he was home-schooled for 2 months. His Parents have warned him that from now on he should not be getting less than 50% in his exam or else they will change his school.

It was about time that the school gets closed for vacations for 3 months due to the raising temperatures.

Today was not only the last day of school but so Parents - Teachers meeting in the evening, the students were going to get their Term- 1 academic report card today.

~At Frankenstein's house~

Regis:- What is this parent - Teachers meeting about???

Frankenstein:- It is where your parents and you go and meet the teacher and he/she tells them about how well you are doing in your academics. Your and Seira's report card will be with me and I will hand them to Gejutal went he comes here.

Regis:- Fine by me

Seira:- *nods*

Frankenstein:- And Rajak will you go for Rael's report card or should I keep it and hand it to you later???

Rajak:- I'll go

Frankenstein:- Alright then it is this evening.

Rajak:- Ok

~Evening, School~

Most of the parents and students had already arrived. Yuna, Suyi, Stella and Ikhan had already arrived with their parents and were sitting inside the class.

Ihkan:- *whispers to Suyi* I'm so scared right now, if I get anything lower than 50% then my parents will ground me for the rest of the vacation.

Suyi:- *whispers back* Well already you are lucky that it is only less than 50% but for me, it is 70%, I will be doomed by them.

Just then Rajak and Rael walk into the room.

Yuna + Suyi + Ikhan:- ~Huh??? Where are their parents??? I guess that they are busy and that is why Big Bro has come instead. Now that I think of this we never saw their parents.~

Stella:- *waves at Rael*

Rael:- *waves back*

Stella's mother:- *whispers to Stella* Stella is he the friend you were talking about who helps you a lot.

Stella: *whispers back* Yes, Mother.

Stella's mother:- *whispers to Stella* Well you got quite the Handsome friend there. *smile*

Stella:- *blush* ~Well, I can't deny that I have liked him since the first day, but then I heard that Rael was in love with Seira but I did not see anything between them. I guess, he lost his love for her due to multiple rejections. So, I guess I have a chance now. ~ *smile*

One by one everyone got their report cards and everyone passed.

Rael and Stella had the highest 100% on their report cards.

While Yuna got 70%, Suyi got 75% and Ikhan got 65%.

Ikhan:- ~Thank God I got above 50%.~

Suyi:- ~Thank God I got above 70%.~