☛ The interview: Georgia ☚

Start from the beginning

Not so much for people to see and support me, but for me, writing was an escape from everything that was happening in my life and it still is.

Rabi: It's really motivational as how you have dealt and overcome your problem. So glad to see you having a virtual carrier as a writer. Are you a multi-stan? Which groups you like and follow them regularly?

Tzo: I only stan BTS. I enjoy kpop and listen to other groups like NCT 127, Seventeen, Stray Kids, Exo, SuperM, Got7, TXT, but I don't stan any other group. They're all very talented of course. I also love khip hop and ballads. I just love korean music and Korea.

Rabi: It's good. I have seen a few people who love one group and stan them but hate other idols as well. It's good to see you respecting other idols as well.

My next question is, which story of yours has made you proud and why?

Tzo: I'm proud of all the stories I've created because I've poured my heart into each one. But I think "The Change Within" is maybe a tad closer to my heart. Writing about a boy who's broken, angry all the time, and just fighting with his demons every day was challenging but also familiar to me.

I've been through some stuff and I usually isolate myself when I'm having a hard time, so I relate a lot to Jungkook's character. "Real Life" is also a story I'm very proud of because I've included a few personal experiences and I'm happy I found the courage to share them, but unfortunately when I wrote it my writing skills weren't that good. I still need to edit that story😅

Rabi: I see, you have an inspirational carrier. The true writer is the one who knows how to mold the reality into the realm of fiction in order to get to reader's mind. How was your experience while being a rookie writer?

Tzo: I would rate it 3 out of 5.

Rabi: You have a quite fan following. Did you ever face any rude reader ? Or any harsh feedback? How did you face it?

Tzo: First of all, I had never imagined I'd get so many followers and reads and just so much support. It's overwhelming. I'll always be grateful for that and for all of you who support me.

I only had about four encounters with rude readers in the past four years. I'm not the type who will sit and fight with someone through a screen — I know it's not worth my time or energy, so I just replied kindly and tried to stop any "fight" that was happening. When they continued it, I just blocked them and problem solved!

Rabi: It can be a headache sometimes, even after we put warnings in the start to leave if you don't like, some people tend to come and annoy the author to the point to get themselves block. I am a writer myself and I do the same. It's good to keep it in that way.

Have you ever faced writer block? Would you like to share with us how do you deal with it?

Tzo: I've never really faced writer's block. The times I couldn't write was because I was tired and couldn't focus. But I know that reading helps with writer's block. Also, when I wasn't feeling so creative, I just wrote whatever came to my mind and edited it another day. That helps too.

Rabi: I tend to go outside if I get writer's block but yes, I will surely keep your tip in my mind. 😅.
Are you a student or bread winner ? How do you manage to keep with Wattpad while dealing with your personal life?

Tzo: Bread winner (unfortunately😂). When I was still studying, I wanted to grow up quickly and be independent and stuff. And now I want to go back to being a kid without responsibilities and bills to pay, lol. Life is hard, guys. And unfair.