Drawings and Urges...

Start from the beginning

You looked from the splintered wood back to his eyes which were no longer gold.

They were red.

Was this what he meant when he said he saw red? That his eyes actually went red?

"Foxy..."

He growled.

You reached over and grabbed his hand in yours, he looked at you and it seemed to calm him down as the red faded.

".. I know you're worried. I know you care and don't want me to get hurt... but please... I need to go home. It just for a bit longer, when I'm 18 if I can't move out right away, I'll stay here instead. It's just a few more weeks, please..." you looked at him pleadingly.

"Arg.... my pup, you better not let him hurt ya to much... or I will be addin ta my body count..." he threatened.

You could tell he meant it.

Why did he opt for murder? You could grasp that Foxy was very protective but... he took violent measures to male that clear.

Foxy seemed to notice your concern, "... I wont kill the bastard, I just be worried my pup. I don't like seein ya hurt... which by the way, you aren't still hurting yerself are ye?"

You shook your head, "no, I've been four months clean" You smiled genuinely proud of yourself.

Foxy smiled too, "Good, Don't be doin it again.."

"I wont..."

Foxy leaned over resting his head in his hand and he stared at you with half lidded eyes.

What was he thinking? He looked at you a lot and everytime he did, he had this strange look in his eyes.

Like he was dazed...

Jokingly you asked, "ya like what you see captain?"

Foxy bluntly and seriously replied, "yes, my pup."

You blushed.

Oh?

What was that supposed to mean?

"O-oh. Heh... thanks?"

Foxy smirked.

"U-uhm so why do you call me 'my pup'?" You were trying to fill the silence.

He was making you feel strange.

Plus you were a little curious about it.

Foxys eyes widened and his ears perked up. He looked away seeming to mull over your question like he wasn't sure himself.

And he wasn't sure, he honestly hadn't even realized he was calling you his pup. It had been a mindless adjustment to your nickname...

An adjustment that took you pointing it out for him to even notice it.

Foxy frowned, why did he call you his?

It's not like he liked you.. he'd refuse to like you.

He'd let himself care about you, he'd let you two be friends. But he'd never allow himself to fall for you.

But yet, even through this denial he turned back to you and smirked.

"Aye, because you be mine, My pup." His tone was tinted with a low almost territorial growl as he relaxed again, his eyes going back to their half lidded expression as he stared at you.

It made you shiver...

"O-oh..." what did he mean by that!?

Foxys behavior towards you had been changing a lot. Before he was cold and seemed like he disliked you as much as you him but now, the two of you had gotten closer rather quick and he seemed different. He had almost a posessive, dangerous vibe to him.

It was scary...

But a part of you...

Liked it.

Suddenly Foxys aura shifted, "Aye Pup, ye wanna go look at some of the kiddos art work from earlier today? I haven't had a chance yet..."

You smiled, "sure I'd love that.'

Foxys tail wagged slightly, "perfect, come on then, pretty one."

Pretty one?

Foxy stood up and offered you his hand. Taking it, he helped you up and you walked together to kids cove.

The kids drawings were already all in a stack on a table, and you noticed that there were bots around the ship and were cleaning it.

"So was your attraction still open after I passed out?" You questioned.

You had contaminated some of the play areas with your blood, surely they had closed it...

"No, I had ta kick the kiddos out because of the blood... ye know, safety n all that."

"I'm sorry..." you felt bad that he had to close his attraction.

Foxy huffed, "Don't be. I be the one that hurt ya... besides I was more worried about makin sure ya didn't die in yer sleep than entertaining the kiddos..."

You smiled.

He may seem scary, but he still had good intentions and truly cared about those he was close with.

Foxy grabbed the stack of drawings and the two of you sat down under his statue, you were snuggled up next to him so you could both look at the artwork.

As he flipped through the pages you ended up resting you head against his shoulder/arm.

You saw a lot of pirate themed drawings, some of Foxy or another animatronic. Some even of you.

Then you came across a drawing thag had both of you feeling nervous.

It was a drawing of you and Foxy both.

But in the drawing, Foxy and you were kissing.

You recognized the name on the paper, Taylor had drawn this.

What... why though?

You looked up at Foxy, who seemed confused at what the drawing was showing but realization struck and suddenly his eyes were wide and his ears did that perk up thing.

"Oh..." he mumbled.

"Heh uhm, cute?" You didn't know what to say.

Foxy looked at you then back at the drawing.

Taylor was good at drawing, but obviously this was a bit awkward for you and Foxy.

Foxy looked a the drawing a second longer, a quick image of what it'd be like to kiss you passing through his head before he pushed it away and went to the next drawing.

Eventually the two of you went through all the artwork, both completely ignoring the existence of the other drawing. Putting the drawings in his chest cavity, Foxy took you back to his room for you to rest some more.

He promised he'd wake you up before opening, so you happily laid down to sleep. You were still very tired and needed some more sleep before you had to go deal with your dad.

While you were sleeping, Foxy put all the drawings in a drawer of his vanity.

All except one...

He looked at the drawing of you and him kissing. His eyes flickered up to the mirror, and to your reflection.  Mindlessly he touched his muzzle.

Would he like kissing you?

Would your lips be as soft as they looked?

Foxys eyes were clouded, his thoughts drifting.

He wanted to kiss you.

Foxy folded the drawing, and put it back in his chest cavity. He forced away the thoughts, what was up with him? Why did you make him feel like this?

Foxy sighed leaning into the vanity.

You'd be the death of him if this got any worse...

He needed to stop letting you affect him like this...

But at this point...

He wasn't sure if he could stop it...

Or if he wanted to.