Mafia's Angel. 25

Start from the beginning

Mew scooted a bit closer where he could press his nose at the bulge in the pents. With confident moves, he opened the buckles of the belt, opened the zipper and lowered the briefs a little to pull out the hot meat.

He looked up once at Tae who had returned the gaze with piercing eyes.

"Come on Bub. Make me feel good". Tae growled slightly as Mew was taking his sweet time giving kitten licks to the head.

"And what would i get in reward, Daddy"? Mew bargained as if he had all time.

Tae cursed internally. Mew was looking so sinfully innocent,  sitting on the floor, holding the hard shaft in his one hand, while occasionally fondling with the balls with his free hand. And the pink tongue peeking from time to time to lick the few beads of precum starting to ooze from the slit.

"Oh boyyyyy... Daddy gonna reward you so good. I promise". Tae curled his fingers in the dark locks of his baby boy.

'Slurpppppppp'. Mew purposely licked his shaft, twirled his tongue around the now angry red head before engulfing it in his mouth. He relaxed his jaws automatically adjusting to the sheer size of his boyfriend.

He pressed the tip of his drooling, saliva coated tongue at the little slit making Tae buck up his hips and then hollowed his cheeks again. He spit some of the saliva on the head, using his hand to spread it all over, tapping the cock on his tongue.

"Fuck my mouth Daddy. Dont you want to choke me with this monster"? The dirty invitation with winking eyes and Mew acting all slut for Tae, snapped him.

He held his own dick with one hand and held Mew's head with other hand. His dark gaze was sending shivers down Mew's spine but it didnt killed his excitement.  He knew Tae was a sucker of Mew acting all needy slut for him. He loved when Mew would talk all dirty. And Mew was never once embarrassed of it.

Tae thrusted his whole 8 inches in the wet cavern he loved. Mew gagged for a while but then easily took him deep throat. Tae smirked in proud.

"Got used to my size eh? You like Daddy is so big. Say it. Say you like it Bub"? He asked in a deep tone.

"Mmhh mmhh.... I..wike eeee...". Mew murmured around the thick head in his mouth. "I.. Wuv.. Eee". His drool leaking down to his chin. His eyes were pooled with happy tears rolling down his cheeks.

Tae pulled out his dick to the head making Mew whine cutely. He saw how his lips were swollen, stretched on the mushroom head, profusely leaking precum. Tae held his shaft and rolled the tip of his cock on Mew's lips as of applying some gloss. And loved to see the delicate net of his cum on those plump lips.

Mew licked his lips savoring the taste with closed eyes, but his eyes snapped open when Tae pulled him up for a hungry kiss before he flipped Mew on the seat. He quickly made work of opening his jeans and pulling down his underwear.

"You cum"? Tae asked in a surprised tone, licking his lips.

"I.. Uhhh....". Mew couldnt say a word, blushing hard. Tae held the semi erect cock in his hand bringing it back to life while his other hand moved to a secret compartment in the car. He brought out a pack of lube and tear opened it with his teeth.

"Tell me Bub. What you want"? He squirted a little on the pink hole fluttering.

"As.. As much as i.  Uhh. Love your fingers.. Mm..moving inside me.... I love you cock the most". Mew said biting his lip and Tae was done for it. He pulled Mew into his lap, smashing his lips on Mew's.

He screamed into his mouth as Tae entered him in one deep thrust.

"Aaahhhhhh". Mew closed his eyes shut. He held Tae at his shoulders. Feeling the pain of the girth splitting him inside.