And quickened his movement and rapidly stabbed a Grimm and quickly moved to another, and another.

Randell: he's sure having fun!

Randell extended the blades in his shield and jabbed it into a Grimm's head and blew a hole in its head

Randell extended the blades in his shield and jabbed it into a Grimm's head and blew a hole in its head. A Beowulf jumped behind Randell to fast te react. The Beowulf was split in half by a scythe. Randell looked to see Y/n who nod.

Randell: thanks for having my back.

Deborah used her outrageously long hair to skewer most of the Grimm, and Lancer ran back to the group.

Lancer: wow! This makes up for the week of twiddling your fingers for almost a week to a tee.

Randall: we all played our part masterfully, looks like we have about four more left behind things get worst.

Y/n: five.

The group looked at Y/n who looked straight ahead unflinchingly. Lancer chuckled at Y/n's statement.

Lancer: Y/n, out of the four of us you have the best sight there, 2 Ursa, 1 Beowulf, and 1 dark stalker.

Y/n: five...

Y/n pointed flowered at the near pitch-black cavern. Audible snarls were heard. Then an unnerving Roar.

???:

Whatever made such a spine-chilling sound stomped out of the cavern. A Grimm of which none they saw before.

Randell: w-what the hell is that thing?!

Lancer: I don't know why don't we ask the hulking Grimm.

Lancer quickened himself and attacked the Grimm, but it slammed its giant hand down creating a giant cloud of dust.

Deborah: Lancer get out of there!

He remained silent until the dust cleared showing a barely alive Lancer