Spreading Rumors Her Suicide

Kira's POV

arghhhh!!!!! that girl is really making me mad! how dare she steal joey's heart! Ill make her regret this!!!

i saw althea walked out of the resto as jack followed her. And i grabbed joey in his arm as he is also about to follow them. But he pushed me away.

"everything is over with us so stay away from me and stay away from us" he said that final words and left.

argghhh!!! Grrrr!!!! That bitch!!!

I need to think of a plan to get rid of her. When a brilliant idea came in mind. get ready bitch you will pay big time!

i took my phone and entered a number.

Calling Divina....

(Well she want's revenge too at thea after she was suspended)

"hey bitch"

"what bitch?" she said.

"i need your help"

"you know thea right althea i want you to get rid of her"

"yes i know that bitch she is the reason why i was suspended for weeks."

"you can take your revenge on her" i then told her the plan.

"omg bitch that was a great plan"

we hanged up the call.

PREPARE.BITCH.YOULL.PAY.!

(Ffw at school)

divina gave me her photo with her making out with a teacher. And i editted it to make it look like its thea. We will give this to the principal and she will expelled her she will lose her scholarship and she will be thrown away like a garbage even jack and joey will despise her even her friends will hate her. After that ill give her some of her medicine and she'll kill herself. Im gonna be the queen again. Joey will return back to me. And bye bye loser.

i saw a man seeing us and he was about to tell the principal about it. But i seduced him i told him ill make out with him just to shut his mouth.

And we did maked out.

(without knowing deedee saw everything and even tooked a video of it he is as just furious as his brothers.)

(he now hated kira as much as marky and joey hated her. She is more eviller than joey. He needs to tell this to them as he didnt know that he was a bit late cause kira spreaded the news in a flash all of the sudden the students saw the edited video of divina and the teacher she maked out with)

"so thats why she gained high grades"

"disgusting!"

"i knew she's fake!"

i laughed in victory as the students gossiped how disgusting she is.

"What a pretender she is what is jack's reaction on this?"

i looked to see jack walking as he knows nothing..

"hey jack have you heard the news?"

"what news?"

"that the school's muse is having a scandal i cant believe how disgusting she is" i showed him the video as i expected i saw him mad. jack glared at me like he is more disgusted on me

"i know your behind this ill believe her more than you she will never do that" he denied.

"comeon jack there is already a video there"

"what if its photoshopped who knows and look at it its so blurred why accuse my bestfriend like that without having any proofs!"

"jack your girlfriend is a pretender believe kira" a girl said as she also hates thea.