Jealous Again Part 1

Joey POV

I'm here at the hospital watching over althea deedee and marky just got home. jack just bought something.

until now althea is not awake. my fist clenched it's really my fault. she wouldn't have thought of committing suicide if it wasn't for the antics I did to her before.

i blame myself now. for everything I did to her for a long time, I hated her cursed her. And now realized that i only did it for attention.

if I hadn't been stupid this wouldn't have happened marky is right i'm secretive what i done is wrong very wrong! She is not kira they are different and im too blind to see that.

I'm especially stupid about the part where I made her life even harder. she's right I'm stupid. until now she still doesn't wake up. I became a villain in her life. and I was selfish at that time.

if only i can make things right.

If only I wasn't stupid!

jack came back with fruits and flowers with him together with the medicine the nurse gave.

"How is she?" he asked.

"still not awake" i said sparingly

"What ?! Until now She still doesn't wake up?" jack shouted.

I didn't do anything but nod one more time we weren't close.

"You know what joey I want to punch you now but that cant help waking thea" he said with a serious tone.

" I didnt want this" i said out of nowhere.

"what you didnt want this but your stupid girlfriend is behind this ya joke on me joey?!" he said with his eyes narrowed.

"Like i know her plans and also shes not my girlfriend anymore becareful when blaming dude" i said staring back at him with narrowed eyes..

"you should have know whats in your girlfriend's mind"

"i told you she's my ex and were not that close besides i dont care about her anymore"

"what? so your not involve"

"tsk why would i even stay here if i am" goodness brain jack"

"So youre saying i have no brains?!"

"i didnt say it your the one who did" i said.

Argh arguing with this guy is pain in the ass.

He was about to say something when we saw that althea's finger start to move. We both looked at her.

"Althea" we both said in unison.

"you okay now?" -(both)

"Hey can you stop copying me?" he said

"Wtf dude youre the one who copied me" i responded.

"umm guys can you stop arguing" she said with a sigh.

"I just recovered now and yet you guys are fighting again"

She said and looked at both of us. Jack went and hugged her and gived her the flowers he got. Tsk opportunist.

She took the flowers and hugged him i coughed.

"Ehem ehem!"

they finally saw me as they let go of each other's hands.

tsk! havent they saw me here??

I asked for jack to leave for a while. He hesitated at first but thea told him to do so. So he left.

Only left is me and her. She looked at me awkwardly.

silence.....

Althea POV

we looked at each other in silence. No one dares to speak. Gosh why are we like this?

i looked at him as he still didnt want to speak. He then looked at me. And we stare at each other for a long time.

gosh why is my cheeks in heat? huhu.

Spell

AWKWARD🥶

he then touched my hand and i feel butterflies inside my stomach.

Still no one dares to speak.

when joey cut the silence.

to be continued.

its short promise tommorow will be long.