30.

One Year Later.

Saniyah paced in the suite room that she was in, constantly walking back and forth, running her fingers through her hair.

"Best friend." Jayda folded her arms, currently sitting on the bed.

"I can't. Oh my god why am I so nervous?" She shook her sweaty hands, sighing to herself.

"Bitch I don't know. You are being so dramatic. You been with these niggas almost three years. Put the damn dress on." She frowned at her, and Saniyah groaned, dramatically tossing her head back.

"Noni it's not even a real wedding reception. This is just a ceremony with all of us. It's just us bitch. You already married. Just put the damn dress on or I'm telling them you said cancel it." She told her, and Saniyah smacked her lips, grabbing her dress from the hanger.

Jayda helped her pull the dress on, and then she did her a beat of makeup while Jayda flat ironed her hair.

"You look so pretty bestie." Jayda smiled at her, fluffing her hair a bit.

"Thank you. Ugh, I'm scared still." She held her purse and Jayda's hand, walking out of the room, both of their heels clicking on the floor.

"You a sexy scared bitch so it's fine. Here, take a picture." Jayda stopped her, and Saniyah laughed, letting her take a few pictures.

She turned to the side, posing as Jayda took more pictures, doing different angles with her since the lighting in the hotel was bad.

"Ok here. Post." Jayda gave her the phone, and Saniyah laughed, doing as told.

therealnonirose

Liked by theshaderoom and 992,810 otherstherealnonirose : Mrs

therealnonirose : Mrs.Bennett-Gaulden 🤎
comments limited.

"Bae! True need a b-damn." Kentrell stopped himself after coming out of his room that was on the same floor as hers.

"What? Does it look bad? Oh my god should I c-." She was cut off after Kentrell wrapped his arms around her.

"You look beautiful baby." He told her, and she sighed in relief, hugging him back.

"Well uh-Ima take my cue. Meet me downstairs bestie." Jayda waved, walking away as quick as she could in her heels.

"I don't know why I'm scared." She mumbled, rubbing his back as he held her.

"Me eitha'. Ion know why tripping eitha' cause this dress fire. You look so pretty, like always." He chuckled at the last part, and she did the same.

"Thank you handsome. What's wrong with my baby?" She asked, remembering when he'd first came out he'd said something about True.

"He don't want his bottle, I think he need yo nipple. he in thea' wit' Von crying hard as a muthafucka'." He told her, and she shook her head, following him to his room.