CHAPTER 99: COME BACK EARLY

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 99 COME BACK EARLY

"But this is too direct, there must be a buffer period." Yao Yin said.

She is a standard hype idea in the entertainment industry, but Su Shi really does n’t want to do it anymore. The heat is too high and it is not good. There are people who can sneak shots everywhere. When she was filming outside recently, some passers-by like to sneak shot her spoiler. When she went online, she didn't dare to say a word to Zheng Ye, and she was afraid of being photographed.

"I have to discuss with Xie Yan." Su Shi said.

Wen Yan said that of course Yao Yin didn't say anything. She just left a few words and she had a lot of work to do.

Of course, Su Yan will not discuss this with Xie Yan. Xie Yan's person is indifferent, but she doesn't want to fire any more. Now it ’s definitely not good to tell Yao Yin. After all, they are still in the running-in period and can only let Xie Yan Go and tell this to He Hua, anyway, he knows any character He Hua, so she no longer has to reject Yao Yin.

In the evening, Su Ying called her dad again, and he talked about Xie Yan's dad's meal, and her dad agreed very easily. It seemed that he should see it, and the time was set at Dragon Boat Festival. That day.

They were all together, and Su Shi didn't say anything. She simply said something to Xie Yan. He said after a few days, he came back. Su Shi told him not to be so rushed. After all, there were so many days, but she felt Xie Yan may not listen to her.

The TV series is only 35 episodes, so it will be finished soon. On the 16th, she has already broadcasted the third-to-last episode on the day of her killing, and her ratings have reached the recent peak. This drama is almost searched every day, and Yao Yin also said Recently, the quality of her book has been much higher, and the film pay has also risen to 450,000 episodes, which is still 500,000. However, Yao Yin did not pick up her idol dramas any more, but only accepted some endorsements.

On the day of killing the youth, it was only Su Shi who killed the youth alone. The male and female masters must not have yet. The female mate died early. She also studied the last scene for a long time. Xu cooperated with the progress of the plot. There was no strong sun on this day. Large clouds are like rain when following.

The filming of the previous shootout has already been filmed. This time, I only need to shoot the female partner to shoot the male in order to save the male lead.

Putting the blood bag in her mouth, the makeup artist has been making up for her, and the props group is still finishing the scene. At this time, the director came towards her with the rolled-up script.

"Su Shi, you have to relax, don't worry, use your most natural state to perform, this time but next time, don't be nervous, you know?"

With the serious expression of the director, how could the average person not be nervous, Su Shi just smiled slightly when he heard the words, and his mouth was vaguely covered with blood: "I know."

The **** streets of the retro-depressed streets, the hawkers scattered all over the place, and a few cantaloupes rolled down. There were dark clouds in the sky, and the south wind swept across the depressed streets, giving an inexplicable feeling.

All departments are basically ready. Su Shi ’s hair is messed up. When she and Zheng Wei are in position, they will still be a little nervous in the immediate surroundings. A role, the first act and the final act The scene is the most important and most impressive.

"Okay, every department is ready, action!"

As the director's words fell, the blowers on the streets also blew up, the canvases blowing on the streets were dancing around, and with the dark clouds on that day, it was just like thunder showers would come at any time.