[2.1.3]

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦: 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘙 𝘙𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢'𝘴

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦: 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘙 𝘙𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢'𝘴

______________________

"Are you sure that it's okay that I am here?" I ask, glancing toward Lady Danbury with a worried look, "I don't want to intrude on your guest's stay."

"I think that you and Miss Sharma will get along quite well," Lady Danbury says, waving off my concern. "It would do well for you to make new friends... some of the company you keep it rather..."

"The company I keep is for me to worry about only, Lady Danbury... although I do appreciate your concern." I say, "besides, I am friends with plenty of other people than Cressida... although we are rather close."

Lady Danbury hums as we enter into one of her morning rooms, pausing and looking at the two people that were already occupied in it.

"Lady Mary," Lady Danbury says, smiling toward her old friend and welcoming her back with open arms.

"Lady Danbury," Lady Mary greets, turning around and smiling at her old friend.

The young lady beside her was gorgeous, there was no doubt about it. There was a certain aura around her that exuded kindness, it drew you into her, and made you smile.

"Oh, how delightful it is to see you," Lady Mary continues, stepping closer towards Lady Danbury, her eyes flickering over towards me with curiosity.

"And you," Lady Danbury says, "have you met Florence Harding yet, Lady Mary? The Duchess of Windsor?"

"I don't believe I have," Lady Mary says, turning towards me and offering me a small curtsy and smile, "an honor to meet you, Your Grace."

"A pleasure, Lady Mary. I have heard wonderful things from Lady Danbury about you all," I say, offering a smile to both her and, who I assumed to be, her youngest daughter, Edwina.

"After all these years," Lady Danbury mutters, looking over at Lady Mary with fondness. "You look well."

"Allow me to introduce to you my youngest, Miss Edwina Sharma," Lady Mary says, reaching for her daughter and watching as she steps forwards and curtsy's to us both.

"A true pleasure, Lady Danbury, Your Grace," Edwina says. "I am so grateful for your hospitality. Your home... it is magnificent."

Lady Danbury chuckles and looks around the room with a smile, "consider it yours for the season. Though, I was expecting another?"