:Launchpad x Reader: LIME!

:Movie night:

A/N: just wanted to say sorry this and my other fic have taken awhile to update, i had gotten fixated on the cuphead show for awhile

cw: Preestablished relationship, promiscuous activity, hints at sex.

It was 7:30 Pm and the strong smell of popcorn lingered in the air as Launchpad and (y/n) got settled down on the couch for a little movie night. "I'm so excited!" squealed Launchpad with glee as (y/n) booted up youtube, Drake, LP and a few other friends had gotten together the previous month to make a Darkwing duck fan movie as they were disappointed that the one made by Alistair Boorswan had to ultimately be canceled. (Y/n) smiled as Launchpad draped an arm lazily over their shoulders, which encouraged (y/n) to snuggle closer to their boyfriend before pressing play.

Sound effects blasted from the TV speakers as the movie droned on into the night, it was 8:30 PM when the film hit it's halfway mark and Launchpad only grew more giddy and excited with each second that ticked by. "Here comes my part!" whispered LP to (Y/n) trying so hard to keep his volume low. Launchpad had acted an action scene where his character and Darkwing teamed up to fight against the dreaded Dr.Bushroot and his minions who was really just fenton in a dollar store costume and some bulb tech robots dressed in muppet skins.

Launchpad paused the movie to cheer loudly as his arms flew up excitedly, seeing himself on screen and alongside his hero no less was one of his proudest achievements. Launchpad had a big goofy grin plastered on his beak as he wrapped his arms around (y/n) and engulfed them in a lung crushing hug. "You did amazing honey!" (y/n) gasped as they wiggled out of their boyfriend's deadly grip to go up and kiss his cheek, "aww thanks babe.." said Launchpad sheepishly. Launchpad began to settle back down but this time he placed (y/n) in his lap, he linked his strong arms around their waist and hummed as he snuggled closer.

(Y/n) pressed play on the movie but blushed when they felt Launchpad nuzzle into their neck and begin to plant several soft kisses on them. (y/n) chuckled "I'm so proud of you." they lovingly praised while resting their hands on top of Launchpads. LP could only blush at the praise, his eyes becoming half lidded and his face becoming flushed as he enjoyed the verbal affection his partner gave him. LP continued to plant kisses on his partner's neck lazily but his actions were becoming more desperate by the second as he let out a strong yet shaky huff that tickled (y/n)'s neck.

His hands unclasped from around their waist and they began to travel slowly, squeezing their thighs harshly eliciting a soft squeak from (y/n) and causing their own blush to form. He gave (y/n)'s neck a little nip causing a louder moan to slip from their mouth. "Launchpad, I thought you wanted to watch the movie." teased (y/n) as LP shot an embarrassed glance up at (y/n) who was still on his lap and hiding a little something under their tail feathers. (y/n) bucked their hips back into LP causing him to moan against their neck and his hands to become shaky as he tugged at their shirt. "Please," he whined needily as his lips left the bruising neck of (y/n) but only for a second.

(y/n) smiled as their own blush and arousal grew, "oh alright, after all i think my hero deserves a reward." teased (y/n) even further causing LP to pin them to the couch faster than light, (y/n) chuckled as their flushed partner began to help undress them kissing every inch of skin he could press his beak too. The movie night was over I suppose. Light filtered in from open blinds as the morning sun illuminated the sleeping couple on the couch, feathered ruffled and out of place due to a night of fun. Lp was the first to wake up, he stayed quiet as he admired (y/n) who was still sleeping and curled up on his chest. No movie scene, darkwing duck or other, could beat the scene he was currently witnessing, he placed a kiss on their forehead and closed his eyes hoping to catch a few more Z's before work, all the while holding onto (y/n).