Too lazy to go back inside ,taehyung went to jungkook who was already seated inside his car and knocked on the window. "Hyung ,could you drop me at the college? I forgot my car keys inside."

"Sure ,get in!"

Taehyung got inside placing his bag in the backseat. Jungkook drove off to younger's destination first.

Taehyung was very quiet during the whole ride ,too quiet for jungkook's liking as the younger never stops talking.

"Is there any problem taehyung?" Jungkook asked while facing the road as he was driving. His question broke taehyung out of his thoughts.

"huh? No-nothing ,don't worry. Everything's alright." He said stammering obviously lying. He actually remembered what had happened one week ago ,that's why he didn't go to college for one week. He's thinking whether the things and rumours would have died down or not? And how would the other students behave with him and all. He really doesn't want to be hated ,nobody does.

"Taehyung ,does matter how but you ARE my husband now. You can share with me whatever is bothering you, you know that right?" Jungkook said hesitantly placing his hand on his husband's before instantly bringing it back but before he could ,taehyung intertwined their fingers putting it on his thigh.

Jungkook could feel a blush appearing on his cheeks ,he loved how his small hands fit in his husband's larger one. "Hm i know that. It's just nothing ,i will tell you later maybe. See ,We are already there." Jungkook stopped the car infront of his college.

"Okayy , take care. Don't forget to eat your lunch and call me when you are done with it. I will pick you up. Byee~" jungkook said waving his hand.

"Okay i will. You too take care and eat something whenever you can. " Taehyung muttered waving back and  getting out of the car after picking his bag.

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

Jungkook left from there and taehyung entered inside the building as usual.

Taehyung was getting stares like he always does but this time not the usual ones. Some were looking disgusted trying to hide it ,some were openly showing their disgust ,some were minding their own business ,others gossiping among each other and some didn't even know what's happening , very few were looking jealous as well.  He was surely getting uncomfortable.

He tried not to pay attention to any of those ,as they were definitely behaving like this because they saw his husband dropping him a few minutes ago. He walked to the lockers.

He stared blankly at it before opening it just to see some wrappers inside it. There were homophobic slurs written on those and things like that.

Can they get more childish than this. It's not highschool anymore. I am married to a man ,get over it. We are living in twenty first century ,being homophobic is embarassing.