"Nigga was all on me in his sleep. That's exactly what yo ass get." Von told him, and he shrugged again.

"Cause I luh' you. And I was fucking cold because y'all ugly ass keep that air on 50." He frowned, looking over at him.

"I ain't hear none of that besides I love you." He replied, pecking his lips a few times, and Kentrell chuckled, mushing his head.

"Gimme a kiss." Von tilted his head, and Kentrell pressed his lips against his, allowing his tongue in his mouth.

Once Von began to get carried away, Kentrell pulled away, laughing.

"I wasn't done. Come here." He gripped his neck, and Kentrell chuckled, placing his hand over his to stop him.

"Move. I'a fuck you later bitch I got my son in my hands." He smirked, and Von laughed, letting him go and rolling his eyes.

"Nah. Let me fuck you." He said, and Kentrell rose an eyebrow in comfusion.

"What you 'talm 'bout backshots or y-oh hell the fuck nah. Mane get out my face, fucking fag ass." Kentrell scooted away from him, making him laugh again.

"It's been like, nine months you been fucking me. You ain't ever gone let me do it to you?" He smirked, and Kentrell confidently shook his head no.

"Ight. You ain't fucking on me no more." He shrugged, and Kentrell's head jerked back.

"Bitch you got me fucked up." He retorted, and Von laughed, rocking Saint in his arms.

"Nigga you already gay. Can't get no gayer than fucking me in my a-." He started, being cut off as Kentrell's hand placed over his mouth, then both of them laughed.

"Nigga quit talking like that around my kids." He waved him off, and Von chuckled.

"Foreal. Just try it wit' me." Von looked over at him, and Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"Ight mane. One time and I'm never doing it again." He agreed, and Von laughed, nodding his head.

"That's what I said the first time too." He shrugged, laughing again once Kentrell facepalmed himself.

Kentrell shook his head at him, looking down at True who was milk wasted, letting the bottle fall from his mouth, his eyes dazily rolling back.

"Look at Ky." Kentrell chuckled, referring to True, who lazily sucked at his own tongue, fighting his sleep.

"One thing about him, he gone fight his damn sleep as long as he can." Von shook his head, and Kentrell chuckled, nodding in agreement.

Both of them stood up, laying the boys down in their queen sized bed. The bed had crib railings on the edge to protect the babies from rolling out of them. They'd chosen a larger bed over a normal crib so that one of them could lay with them if need be.

Kentrell pulled their blanket over them, and then turned their air on very low, because just like Von, they only slept comfortably if they were colder than the original room temperature.

It amazed all three of them the natural characteristic traits that the babies took from each of them. They were lactose intolerant like Kentrell, their bodies naturally got hot like Von, and they were very clingy like Saniyah.

"Them niggas our twins." Von shook his head, watching the two of them sleep, touching each other in one way or another.

"On god. Come on, what you want for breakfast?" He asked, leading the way out after turning the baby monitors on, making sure the cameras were on as well.

"I ain't really hungry right now. You wanna go ahead and do what we was talking 'bout earlier?" Von asked, walking upstairs with him.

"Nigga slow your fucking r-."