Cal Weathers x Jackson Storm x Male!Reader

💛requested by TheLand4 hope u enjoy, cars version as well this is also gonna be a threesome lemon or smut 💛

It was a few hours before the start of the race, and I was in my trailer relaxing.

"Hey Y/N! You awake?" I heard  Cal Weathers outside my door.

"Yea, Ill be out in a sec!" I called back, making sure I'm mentally prepared to see my boyfriend. (hope this was ok-)

I opened my trailer door and the lights hit me and I drove out.

"Sup Caller, wheres Jacky?" I asked.

Jackson Storm and Cal Weathers are my boyfriends. We've been together for almost 3 years in our racing career. (again, hope that was ok-)

"Dont know, was hoping you knew."

I shook my hood and he sighed. "This is the 3rd tike he blew us off.. He better not be flaking out."

"Did you even check his trailer or garage?" I suggest. He went silent and I mentally face palmed. "Lets go." I started to drive to his trailer.

-------------
Turns out he was no where to be found, but it was 5 mins before the race started so me and Cal decides to head to the pits.

"....Just keep focused, dont overload your engine, and go as fast as you can." My mentor said, altho i only heard the last three parts.

"Uh huh, yea, got it." I nodded.

"RACERS TO THE STARTING LINE!"

Thats our cue and all of us racers went to the track, then I saw Jackson. I rolled over to him with Cal.

"Hey Jacky~" I said.

"Oh, hey Y/N, hi Cal."

"Hey man, where were you earlier?"

"Was at the shop gettinf a new paint job."

He looks the same, but its really shiny, almost like sparkles.

"Nice. Good luck boys." I said as i went into my place with the others.

------------
The race waa over, of course Jacky was in first, I got second and Cal got third. We are the fastest racers out of everyone, and the closest to each other. However, no one knows that we are in a relationship.

I just got done with my interview, and was heading to my garage to get a dent fixed when Jackson and Cal came up.

"Hey boys, you did amazing out there." I complimented.

"Thanks Y/N baby, so, me and Caller were thinking of spending time together at my place." Jacky suggested and i got really excited.

"That sounds great! We havent done this in a while! As soon as i get this dent fixed we can head over."

"Perfect." Both of them said and waited for me.

After I was done, they kissed my cheeks and we all drove to his place.

------------
We all drove in once he opened the door for us.

"Wow i forgot how big your place is." I said

"Heh, thanks hun." Jackson replied.

We all decided to just watch a movie, so we got some oil cans, blankets, and we picked a movie. I sat in the middle.

(HERE COMES THE SMUT!! 💛💛)

In the middle of the movie, Jackson kept moving around and squirming, and Cal was too.

"..Ok, whats going on with you two?" I said turning to face both of them.

"N-nothing, what d-do you mea- mm~" Cal started to say but was cut off by Jackson kissing his lips.

Then it hit me.

"Ohhh..~ I see now~" I said smirking.

I was about ti get behind Caller but he decided to kiss me instead, and Jacky went behind me.

"Mm..~ Your.. such.. a good kisser... caller~" I moaned out between kisses.

(ok this is gona be a little hard to explain, but I have read a smut earlier involving this so.. just bare with me ok-?)

Jackson went on top of me, I felt him sliding his dick across my ass. (this sucks-- oml- 💀)

"J-just.. go in me already dammit- AH~"

He did just that, and started going in and out, making me moan.

Caller decided to get on me but front side, I almost choked when his dick barged into my mouth, but I got the hang of it moaning every once in a while from Jackson.

"God I fucking love this~" Jack moaned out goinf faster.

"Your.. so good.. at kissinf Jacky~" Caller moaned while making out with Jack.

"H-hey Y/N hun, i-i think im gonna~" Jack warned me and cummed inside me, making me moan the loudest out of the two.

"S-same here-" Caller cums as well in my mouth and I swallowed it.

Jackson got out and off of me, as well as Caller. Once they did, i mumbled that i loved them and fell asleep, this tired me out.

"Goodnight Y/N~" Both of my boyfriends said and also fell asleep next to me cuddling.

(this sucked, im ashamed of myself 😃😭😭😭 im.sorry yall-)